New toy-mate for my 40th Busa

EAKbusa

Registered
It look like my Busa will not get the attention it deserves for the next little bit because I now have this beauty to play with. Always wanted one - like a dream car almost (ok a dream for average folks not super rich folks). Do you like it?

350z1.jpg

Test drove one last summer. They are definitely impressive!

That Orange is so niiiiiiiiice.. That's the Le Mans Sunset color right?! I gotta say, Nissan's got the best looking vehicle lineup I've ever seen.

Allright.................I need a toy account like yours!!!!! I think you've gone over your limit!!!!
wink.gif

Awful nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I like it...almost matches!
biggrin.gif

Any room in the back? I've got kids you know?!
laugh.gif

Thanks all. It is called Le Mans Sunset and it is actually a little more yellow than the Busa orange but it is a "different" color than most sports cars. I too think that it is one of the best most orignal looking cars around especially for the money. It is only a 2 seater though so not the most practical car. I have definately gone over my "toy account" limit.

But regrets aside, it is the sweetest ride I have ever had and I am very happy with it. And talk about an attention getter. I feel embarrased by how much attention it gets. People just are awe struck.

one of my friend who used to own a busa also had a 350Z.
that car is fast but what really impressed me is who it stuck to the road.
Drive safe with that thing.

Thanks again to all. I can say that it does seem to have a magic-like grip on the road and handles like a dream. I am not looking forward to buying new tires for it though. I hope they last a while, you can't rotate them either because the rears are larger than the fronts.

Very sweet Eric ... congratulations! I've always liked that car too and that color. If I ever have to repaint my Busa, it will be that color.

Back