My First Busa......Sad Day

brandont70

Registered
I am one of three boys in my family. I bought my first busa 4yrs ago. I sold it to my little brother, then he sold it to our oldest brother. My oldest brother let it go to a lucky dud in Wilmington,NC. The dud drove 5hrs. cause my brother gave such a good deal. Peace Big Bertha. :cry:

100_0367_max600.jpg

Sad to see it go. Tell him about the org.

You know that Dude has an "e" on the end?

Or are you calling him dud because you're mad at him?

Nice lookin' ride, yo! There are others, so buck up...it'll be a great day when you get your next one.

:beerchug:

Sorry for your loss. I hope you have another in mind. You know nothing else will compare. :poke:

Those pumpkins are among my favorites. That one is done nicely. Time for an '09 brother.

For those who thought that was mine. It used to be. My brother just sold it. I'm just sad to see it leave the family. I do have the blue busa in the avatar. I will post pics of my bike as soon as i get the 240 Kit on.

Airplanes get a lot more attention (maintenance) than bikes and tend to stay around forever if they don't get crashed. My plane turns 40 this year. And though I have owned her for the last 10 years, I think that I may only be the custodian entrusted with the care of her for her next "owner."

Bikes are similar. If we take good care of them and don't crash them, they have a shot of being passed on to the next owner. All my bikes but one have gone to someone new (that makes 13 of them passed forward). My Busa will hopefully be number 14. With care, and a bit of luck, your old Busa will ride on too!

Last edited:
Back