NEW DECALS

looking good... I dig those mirror chrome decals.

Looking good BigDawg !! Are you doing the QT's Meet & Greet this weekend? I'll be there on Saturday. I owe you for that sweet banner!

DJ
Sup Sage, where is it going to be?  Unfortunately I have to work this weekend, but if it's close to me I'll make the trip Sat afternoon.

Peace.
That would be great Bro ... hope you do make it. I'm riding down from MD and expect to arrive between noon and 1pm on Saturday. Here is the place:
QT's Official Meet and Greet/D'Syna and Sunshine's Birthday Party Where:Holiday Inn "The Mansion on the Hill"
Horsefeather's Nightclub
4810 Page Road
RTP, NC 27709
PH) 919-941-6000

DJ

That looks awesome Dawg........now how bout a chrome set, with a grey drop shadow, and BIG DAWG subtely written in the center.
biggrin.gif

I like the new decal BigDawg...looks good on that Busa...
cool.gif

Oh, and I'm taking you AND Thinker riding with me! Great body guards!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the positive comments, I like the decals as it helps me stand out in a crowd. Guess that could be both good and bad huh.
rock.gif

Hey Dog,

As a big guy, do you have trouble seeing in your mirrors? Many of us do. The answer are mirror extenders. You can buy black delron ones on e-bay for $40, but I just had some special ones made. I will post a picture soon, and would love to hook you up. I owe you big time, and want to pay back the kindness you have shown to many of us..

G
Sup Think,
Actually I do a good job o getting a view of my elbow in addition of predators coming up from behind, so yeah I could definitely use some extenders.  I'd greatly appreciate it, you should have seen my view from my 600's mirrors (75% elbow/shoulder/arm - 25% rear view).

Thanks Thinker, let me know what you come up with.

Peace.
Cool Ang....we will talk via e-mail, but I will give you 2 options. I will either give you my old black ones or if you like my customs, I will hook you up with some of those. But first i had better make sure I like them. Installing tonight....pics tomorrow.

the black ones are on in this picture. Can you tell?

Later

Mirrors___Falcon._640jpg.jpg

you all got this far into this thread without mentioning those front reflectors?
rock.gif
Decals are definately sweet, BigDawg!!!

you all got this far into this thread without mentioning those front reflectors?
rock.gif
Decals are definately sweet, BigDawg!!!
WHAT'S WITH YOU GUYS AND THE REFLECTORS? SERIOUSLY, MEANT TO REMOVE THEM WITH THE REAR, BUT FORGOT.  TAKEN CARE OF JUST FOR YOU TBONE
sometimes we forget things, I know.....I went for a ride sunday and "forgot" that I never installed the license plate.....got lucky, never saw Mr. Law....but still not to bright on my part.
She'll look even better now, BD, without those reflectors drawing the eye away from those sweet kanjis....

Again....love your ride.....she's a looker..

Back