New Decals and screens for Thunder'N'Lightnin'

beerchug.gif

That's really a nice job you did, I especially like the decals  
SHOCKED.gif
!!! They look GREAT  
super.gif

thanks frisbee,05BusaLe, and DaCol.--- the decals came with a super strong adhesive backing---the thickness of the decal makes it a little tricky on finding the right spot to put them on...they are at least 1/8 inch thick, so they bend just ever so little. They Kanji's were the trickiest 'cause I wanted them to be kinda where the original "S" would be but the "Hayabusa's" went on just fine on the cowls...looks like they will stick just fine overall..just had to prep the surface to make sure it was clean==not too hard at all

thanks for all the replies from errrrbody!!!!

it_must_be_snowing_or_i_d_be_riding.jpg

That paint job is off the Hook !!!Awesome
bowdown.gif
I have a few suggestions . Inners Paint the same as bike, Tobin seat and slam that baby a little more in the front . Who did the paint ? Nice Decals . Did you get them clear coated ? Oh and you have to get rid of that stock chain guard with all the Bling on that thing . Right now you get a 9 out of 10 . 1 point taken for that stock chain guard
beerchug.gif
super.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I really like the look! Blue has always been my favorite color.
bowdown.gif

Learjett ToyKraz

thepushercg burnschevy

monster Tinman

thanks for the comments guys>>>>>much appreciated!!!!!

Tinman (my fellow brotha in Florida....kinda miss Jacksonville sometimes!)

I'm taking your suggestions into consideration

I'm already checking (begging) with the wife on the group buy on the tobin seats---tryin' to convince her how good she'd look on that custom back seat!!!

I'm wanting to lower the front--it's still stock-- I have heard that you could run into issues of the nose hitting the top of the fender if you slam a pothole or such as that....any truth to that from you guys who are lowered in the front??? How low do most do the front, and what is my most inexpensive way to lower?
rock.gif
I like the lowered look in the front, just wondered about the hitting/ rubbing of the fender.... and I know hitting a pothole is extreme case, but what else do you have to be careful of/around??? Newbie type questions I know but the only DUMB question is one that is not asked... so any light on this is appreciated....

My custom paint came from a guy in Memphis, Tn.....NO DISRESPECT TO REVOLUTION AND THE OTHER AWESOME ARTISTS I KNOW ARE FAMILY HERE!!!!..... I had been about 2 1/2 months without my bike from the wreck and was at a crossroads as to whether to go with this guys job OR revolutions, so I went with this guys 'cause I had the parts in hand at the time I made my decision..I would have had to wait longer by shipping them to NY so I went with it since it looked pretty good.....

The Decals....came from a company in Jupiter, Florida...just got them in and installed..they are a different style decal. They are about 1/8 inch thick and are a mirrored chrome I believe acrylic...not a lot of flex to them but I got'em placed where it would work...had the sizes custom made to my liking....I really like them too...good choice I think...

stock chain guard is gonna go as soon as I can find a good price on the chrome one...either used and in good shape from somebody here or new....funds needed too AFTER the tobin group buy I hope!!

I appreciate you guys/gals.....ya'll are some good folks..just wish I had some of ya'll closer I could ride with....met Hitmancq from south MS...he and I are planning on hooking up when it finally warms back up enough!!!!!

See Ya'll....PEACE

juggernaut1.gif

Mine was lowered all around when I got it. And yes you want to avoid hitting large bumps and you don't ever want to hit a pothole with any configuration . I have on occasion hit the top of the front fender though but I have yet to suffer any damage a little wax an elbow grease couldn't fix.
I think the guy I bought my bike from lowered the front by using genmar handle bar risers . I think this enabled him to lower it an inch and a quater and still use the stock triple tree. Once again thats an Awesome bike .
beerchug.gif

The top of my fender is pretty rough from riding low.

I just raised it up until I can upgrade my suspension.

I'm not feeling the Kanji's on the tank. I thought the paintwork flowed without it. I like the paint.

Back