New Decals Exclusively on .Org

Thanks for sticking around Cap-- Little short of cash right now but saved in my Fav's
biggrin.gif

Captain is that price for a pair?

<!--EDIT|hooken203
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139358342 -->

pretty Nice. I liked the old ones also that i never got so will pass on this one.
later
If you ordered decals and you never received them just let me know and we will get them to you. I cant fix it if I dont know its broken.. If I misread your post then please let me know.

Doug

UPDATE: Decals are in, the delay has been because of the volume that we ordered. I ordered extras and now that we have them in stock. A large number will be going out in the morning to you folks and I am still waiting on the red and blue but I should have them quick.... I can tell you that the chrome is my favorite and the reflective black and white are all that......... I will keep you in the loop.

CAp

UPDATE: Decals are in, the delay has been because of the volume that we ordered. I ordered extras and now that we have them in stock. A large number will be going out in the morning to you folks and I am still waiting on the red and blue but I should have them quick.... I can tell you that the chrome is my favorite and the reflective black and white are all that......... I will keep you in the loop.

CAp
Was beginning to wonder about you to much shine...
40__s.gif

Back