New Decals

YES decal folds into fairing opening hiding wires. No drillin or cutting just run wires on the inside of fairing, nice and clean!

100219_185205 (Large).jpg

:hide:

I had planned to take the day off an do these today... but my boss had different plans.. I hope to get off early an get this done tomorrow this isn't something I want to do in a rush type fashion :down: :hide:

Working outside trying to make sure this doesn't end up as 4 year old picture less thread in someones search:laugh:

Ok I was able to finish one side, had a problem with the wiring on the bike not the Decal an took forever for my simple mind to figure out the simple problem... Don't think the pics will come out right it's a BB at night :down: but will post them anyway.. an it's doesn't come out right if you let the camera flash.. This isn't right:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Will try again tomorrow with a different camera.

busa decals.jpg

busa decal 2.jpg

busa decal 3.jpg

Looking good bro--- just take your time and get it perfect for YOU--- then grace us with some good shots of your pride and joy:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the video I just finished my install an they look fantastic an as good as the video looks it's doesn't do them justice, I removed a couple of other decals that I had on it cause it just didn't look good compared to the others..:laugh:

That's pretty neat! I can imagine that they'd really help out at night to make your bike more visible to cagers! :thumbsup:

I noticed that the decals are oriented at different angles right to left. Is that because of where the wires come off? I think I'd want both sides to sit at the same angles as the stock decals.

Thanks for posting! :cheerleader:

Back