New Decals Exclusively on .Org

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have heard your crys..... We have been working with a company that frequents this site and has made a few decals for you folks. We have a deal now where we exclusivley have the decals and .Org is the outlet for them. These decals come in several colors and I will have many of the colors in stock. I have ordered:

Black
Reflective black
Chrome
Reflective White
Metallic Glitter

There are other colors, red, blue, all the popular ones and if there is a demand for them I will stock em. If we have to order we can expect about a 10 day lag time.

Whaddya think??

newfalcondecals.gif

Nice. What kind of decals are they? If they are vinyl, I need blue ones for my helmet! What 'cha gonna charge?

Colors – white, black, red, blue, light blue, dark blue, maroon, green, dark green, yellow, purple, orange, light brown, teal, silver, gold, bronze, metallic silver (has glitter), grey, reflective white, reflective black, mirror chrome, raspberry, halo-graphic purple (has halo-graphic diamonds that produce a prism effect), and etch glass vinyl (looks sandblasted).

The vinyl is good outdoors for 5 to 8 years depending on the color used. Red and metallic silver for sure are 8 year vinyl. The others are usually at least 5 years. The etch glass may not be, I’d have to look it up, but most keep their bikes covered and/or clean they’ll last a very long time.

Notice they are left and right..... I think dont hold me to this but if you look at thinker62's add in the MC mags you can see he has this on his bike... Im pretty sure its the same one..... So if Greg has it then its cool... Cause Gregs cool

I didnt put .Org on the decals because most people dont want to be a moving bill board.

Im working on the friggin patches...... They cost a lot more and it takes longer to get them set up .

I should have the first ones in next week, the first order has been made....

Back