New Decals Exclusively on .Org

The rest of the decals came in today so I will be shipping them out first thing monday monring. we have a stock of all of them now so turn around will come mucho faster. Sorry for the delays... they do look good. I will be making a HTML page with images of the decals... The reflective is the only way to go in my opinion... Take the reflectors off and put some decals on......

CAp

Received 1 set of stickers today. Mrs. Cap'n wrote a note saying waiting on the red. They look sweet. Thanks
wink.gif

I really thought these would take off and there would be a big demand for them.... We havent sold more than 15 sets since Feb...

The rest of the decals came in today so I will be shipping them out first thing monday monring. we have a stock of all of them now so turn around will come mucho faster. Sorry for the delays... they do look good. I will be making a HTML page with images of the decals... The reflective is the only way to go in my opinion... Take the reflectors off and put some decals on......

CAp
And where would one find this page? I didn't even know there were sticker choices available! I thought the only ones out there were the ones I already have. Sorry, I somehow missed it!

Doug, I was referring to pics of the different colors available. All I see pictured on the order page is white. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Back