NEW DECALS

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
Recently switched stock decals for mirror chrome. Not the exact size of original, but I like the way the mirror flows on the silver/grey body.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080532727 -->

Lo_sil_left1_sm.jpg

looking schweet, Big D! So when you gonna post some pics of you in action on that bad boy?

Bike looks great, you might wanna think about lifting a little weight, your arms arent big enough. My thigh isnt that big!

Hey Dog,

As a big guy, do you have trouble seeing in your mirrors? Many of us do. The answer are mirror extenders. You can buy black delron ones on e-bay for $40, but I just had some special ones made. I will post a picture soon, and would love to hook you up. I owe you big time, and want to pay back the kindness you have shown to many of us..

G

or you can just git some spacers, too. They work. I have some trouble lookin around my love handles...and my bum.

Heheh..."livin' large, baby! Livin' large!"

Hey Dog,

As a big guy, do you have trouble seeing in your mirrors? Many of us do. The answer are mirror extenders. You can buy black delron ones on e-bay for $40, but I just had some special ones made. I will post a picture soon, and would love to hook you up. I owe you big time, and want to pay back the kindness you have shown to many of us..

G
Sup Think,
Actually I do a good job o getting a view of my elbow in addition of predators coming up from behind, so yeah I could definitely use some extenders. I'd greatly appreciate it, you should have seen my view from my 600's mirrors (75% elbow/shoulder/arm - 25% rear view).

Thanks Thinker, let me know what you come up with.

Peace.

Definitely sweet, Big Dawg! Where you at in NC? I was there until last summer.

The chrome decals is one of the reasons I bought the blk/gry color. Looks sweet!
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks

Justin & ks, I like the chrome look and now that looks are taken care of, the focus will be on performance.

I'm beginning to look around for full exhaust, pcIIIr and other mods. Got a few busas & 12s in the area that will be looking for a challenge this summer.

Looking good BigDawg !! Are you doing the QT's Meet & Greet this weekend? I'll be there on Saturday. I owe you for that sweet banner!

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

Back