Where to Get Chrome Hayabusa Sticker

vmaxbaby

Registered
I have a 05 Busa and would like to replace the fairing decal with the exact same one (size) but with one that is a chrome sticker vs the dull flat silver it came with. Anyone have any ideas or info where to get such a decal. I want it to be the exact size of factory just chrome.

Thanks,

Bill

there are kits on eBay....contact the seller and talk about getting one custom made for you.

I HAVE 1 OEM KANJI "BUSA" DECAL I BOUGHT FROM THE DEALER. I DON'T NEED IT BECAUSE I REALIZED AFTER THAT THE CHROME SYMBOL HAS THE OUTER BORDER LINED WITH THE COLOR BLACK. I HAVE A BLUE/SILVER 01. IF YOU WANT IT LET ME KNOW. IT IS FROM AN 04 BUSA. CHODENFD@YAHOO.COM

Vmaxbaby, let me know if you get the chrome stickers, how hard it is to put on and results. I've been thinking of doing the same thing. My friend has an 04 blue/silver with the chrome kanji and it looks so much better IMO.

Check out planetsuperbike.com they have anything and can make anything I have some nice custom made stickers for my truck.

Well I backed off on getting the chrome sticker, found some places that make them, thank you all for your help. Decided it would be a big pain in the A$$ to remove the old than apply the new without bubbles. So for now I will stick with stock..

VMAXBABY: I HAD MY DECALS REMOVED BY AN AUTO BODY TECH. AND HAD THE NEW ONES PLACED. IT CAN BE DIFFICULT WITH THOSE DAMN BUBBLES AND DUST.

Factory sticker thingy's
smile.gif

Back