Yoquestion for my fellow military members??

BIGwalt

Donating Member
Registered
Where are you placing the base decals on your busas?

<!--EDIT|BIGwalt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145208779 -->

i used the stock reflector bracket attached to the left side of the fork and cut myself a piece of sheetmetal the size of the sticker and there you have it....

MVC-001F.jpg

I show mine off the Left fork on a stand-off bracket held under the outer pinch bolt...

DSC04241.JPG

LOL, I would love to give you an answer bro, but I am a career recruiter and will never be assigned to a base again. TSgt has a great idea tho. You can take it off for events like Busa Bash.

did the same and made a removable plate, and used the old reflector mount. the i made it curved and was able to slip it behinf my wind screen. i took it off everychance i got. hate the stickers never was happy with any place i put it. the plate made it easy to try every spot possible though

hats off to all you millitary men...keep up the good work

I put mine on the top of the left fork just under the handle bar. That way you can't really see it unless I show you where it is. Gonna be a pain taking it off though
down.gif

There it is again....Enlisted makes it happen. TSgt, I'm going with you. Thanks.

Ended up having to put it on the plastic underneath the left handgrip. Here at Fort Benning you get an extra sticker of a motorcycle helmet that represents that you have attended the advanced motorcycle safety course and it must be displayed along with your post registration decals. Too big to put in other places unfortunately...

Went to Home Depot and did the dayum thing, thanks again fellas. Made my donation too....hopefully I got my balls!! LOL!!

Back