New buuuusa!

So here is one for you guys that's been waiting for...

Special thanks to Jeremy!

BMWBusa.jpg

Close up of the mid section
Hey, cokehead, j/k.  I've got the exact same color scheme...W/OUT THE REFLECTORS (it's not a 10 speed).

Want to ask you a favor.  Look deep into the lower opening of the right faring (right leg side) and let me know if you have any bubbling of the vynil decal.  I have some from the heat of the headers and will need the dealer to correct it.  

If you don't you may want to get some header tape ASAP to protect the decal.

Also, the 25 question test is FREE so no excuses. You'll likely have to study online as they haven't had the manuals for the past two months- high season and all. I printed it out (Adobe Acrobat download) about 30 pages to read up.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154378508 -->

She looks great! Make sure and keep the shiny side up!

Thank you guys!!! I LOVE IT!
Let me check Mr. Over Easy egg man and see if I have any defects. If so I will definately have to get the heat tape or have the dealer take care of it.

I will check on it and post up.

I cheked and nothing as far as "bubbly" on the fairings... what should i look for... what are some signs of the defect?

I cheked and nothing as far as "bubbly" on the fairings... what should i look for... what are some signs of the defect?
C4C,

You are looking for some bubbling on the decal that goes into the lower fairing. You can barely see it just standing next to it. You have to look on the very inner part of the lower fairing opening. I believe the heat from the header pipes is causing this. I didn't notice it until I was washing it and felt it with my fingers and was like WTF?

A few others experienced the same thing after I posted it.

Also, you can only get the 90 day permit I mentioned if you have a valid FL driver's license and are over 21; and you cannot carry passengers.

Here's the link:
http://www.lowestpricetrafficschool.com/handbooks/motorcycle/en

Back