New buuuusa!

coke4class

Registered
Ladies and gents, I picked up my monster yesterday... The day has come finally and picked up the bike. It is 06 with 1992 miles on it... i had to ride it and see what its like to be free again. Now the mileage reads 2006... AMAZING I LOVE IT!

I guess tomorrow I have to get it registered and get the plate and etc...

I will try to post some pics soon.

Congratz on the new (2U) scoot! Make sure and post pics as soon as you can!

Oooh definately. I will take some prolly tomorrow and attempt to post. It will be a busy day, registration... plates... all that.
rock.gif

Oooh definately.  I will take some prolly tomorrow and attempt to post.  It will be a busy day, registration... plates... all that.
rock.gif
If you don't already have your FL motorcycle license, take the 25 question knowledge test at the local DMV. They will give you a 90 day permit to ride (no passengers) and to take your skills test - $20.25.

BTW, you can renew this permit up to 4 times...that's 450 days of legal riding w/ only a permit if necessary - ridiculous.

Oooh definately.  I will take some prolly tomorrow and attempt to post.  It will be a busy day, registration... plates... all that.
rock.gif
If you don't already have your FL motorcycle license, take the 25 question knowledge test at the local DMV.  They will give you a 90 day permit to ride (no passengers) and to take your skills test - $20.25.

BTW, you can renew this permit up to 4 times...that's 450 days of legal riding w/ only a permit if necessary - ridiculous.
Holy crap... thank you for your advice...

I already had some tic with the Orange County Duputies last night. It was my dumbass fault... but i was too excited to get the bike... had to take it out on a ride.
They wanted to check my liscense.. and I was like.. umm... well... yea..... I dont have it YET...

One deputy was real cool and he was like... "I am off in half hour... and I dont want any paperwork"... haha... I was gentlemen about it... and he was as well. I gave him much respect ya know. But the other deputy that was in the other car... she was like... you cant ride it... blah blah blah... being total B@#Q@#ch about it... and trippin. I was like "well then can I go home? instead of us sitting here and discussin what I can do and can't do?...so you guys will have no headache at all then... ;) I noticed that the nice guy dep. was getting irritated with the female dep. It was kinda funny.

I am gonna try to lay low... around the neighborhood and ya know... be good on the thing.

Thank you guys all for the welcome to the forum... and I promise I will get the pics up soon... I might need some help with posting the pics... ;)

Back