new Busas

Use the search function. There are several threads about the 08 B-King.

BTW....
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif

"We are ending the line of Hayabusa product in the 2007 year and going forward with many pursuits that are been waiting wings as production continued before. Now new and improvered ideals cover outward meaning expansive of mighty other lines of motorbikes as the GSXR1000 takes place in the manhood of promising. The great Hayabusa standing along it is long life of excellence displaying forth remember history for the future to yet come. Aware of being the new dynamic Suzuki product line bringing brought to from the legend of the Hayabusa!"

- Ishido Imaydupthislyneabull in a teleconference of fiction only in my mind

translated by yamahor
'all your bikes are belong to us'

That was a lot of double, but there is a special limited coming out and from what I understand it is paint only. Here is what I know::

Suzuki is set to reveal a limited-edition version of its eight-year-old Hayabusa later this year to mark the end of production of the legendary bike.

While the Busa name is likely to continue with an all-new model, the first generation is set to retain its title as the world’s fastest bike. This is because since its launch manufacturers have agreed to a voluntary 186mph top speed limit.

The very first Busas in 1999 managed 194mph during independent tests.

The limited edition GSX1300RZ Hayabusa is expected to be revealed within the next few weeks, featuring specifications derived from a similar limited-edition Busa sold in America last year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The biggest change from the full-production versions is set to be the paintwork.

Unlike the plain blue or black paint options offered in the UK this year, the Limited Edition Busa will get two-tone white and silver paint.

Like the stock 2007-spec UK bikes, it will get a black frame, but the wheels are expected to be silver rather than black to complement the colourscheme.

Only around 100 of the limited-edition Busas are expected to be offered in the UK.

I gotta admit the speculation about future Busas is getting very old (and is quite frankly pissing me off). As all on the board are devout Busanites and loyal to the big S....they could throw us a friggin' bone without divulging the very big hush hush top secret 'fn information.

Just give us a whif man...
rant.gif

man i heard they are doing like harley they are buliding 100 prostockers that will be there le version. Purely set up for the strip. Man can you believe this that will be awesome I cant believe it i mean why didnt they do that in the first place huh

Is it april yet oh so sorry got an early jump on april fools
beerchug.gif

Back