08 anybody heard anything ???

dezzy7

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the 08 busa.... I haven't even heard any rumors... Its almost tooooooo quiet
rock.gif

Dezzy, I guess your holding out till the 08 comes out, right? We need to get you back on the road pronto.

Chris

There's "heresay", and "scuttlebutt", which version would you like
rock.gif
?.........

How many is actually gonna buy one when it hits the floor?Lot of people have spent a ton on mods on the ones they have.Gonna trade and take a big loss?Or keep what ya got?
rock.gif

Eventually I'll have to get the bigger, better Busa. Guess I'll have a stable. '06 stays
laugh.gif

suzuki released a statement stating that the new busa is going to go unchanged except for a reduction in compression, a carbon fiber frame, different gearing, and the addition of a 200hp nitrous wet kit that is digitally programmable. it will have a hydraulic 0-10inch over, telescoping swingarm, and an electric over hydraulic front and rear suspension. all and all, it should be pretty trick.
all_coholic.gif

(species0113 @ Apr. 23 2007,13:flamethrowing:) suzuki released a statement stating that the new busa is going to go unchanged except for a reduction in compression, a carbon fiber frame, different gearing, and the addition of a 200hp nitrous wet kit that is digitally programmable. it will have a hydraulic 0-10inch over, telescoping swingarm, and an electric over hydraulic front and rear suspension. all and all, it should be pretty trick.
all_coholic.gif
Spy photo
laugh.gif

VaBusa.jpg

(Revvv @ Apr. 23 2007,00:13) Stop asking. The more you ask the longer it takes.
.....this from the "watched pot never boils" school of thought
laugh.gif
. My local dealer told me July or August but didn't know any details........

Do you really want to know?

Here is what I heard:

1500 cc's.
30-40 lbs Lighter.
Similar in appearance to the 99-07, but has some gixxer "chisled" features.

To be released in June at the Vegas show, available sometime this summer. I'll have plenty of pics as soon as my boy gets back from the Vegas show.

You asked........
cool.gif

will be shown at the dealer show in june, but no info...new busa is all.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 23 2007,10:35)
(species0113 @ Apr. 23 2007,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) suzuki released a statement stating that the new busa is going to go unchanged except for a reduction in compression, a carbon fiber frame, different gearing, and the addition of a 200hp nitrous wet kit that is digitally programmable. it will have a hydraulic 0-10inch over, telescoping swingarm, and an electric over hydraulic front and rear suspension. all and all, it should be pretty trick.
all_coholic.gif
Spy photo  
laugh.gif
Now that made my monday!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ok guess I can let everyone in on it now ..

Suzuki going to be selling it ...
ukliam3.gif

(NCBusa2001 @ Apr. 23 2007,00:40) Dezzy, I guess your holding out till the 08 comes out, right?  We need to get you back on the road pronto.  

Chris
Yep been holding out since 2005 when I kept thinking surely this will be the year. But I've been enjoying the cruiser world
cool.gif

Back