What's the deal at Indiannapolis?

Garrison

Registered
Are we going to be able to ride the track?
I heard rumors and wanted a concrete answer.
Who all is going?

I will be there Friday-Sunday.. riding the track on Saturday AM for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.. not sure about any "open" time for any others to ride the track.. They limited the PBTF ride to 250 riders and they sold it out about 10 days ago..

You can always call the front office at Indy and see what is going on about any other ride..

We were talking about all meeting downtown Friday night at the circle.. time TBD

I will be there Friday-Sunday.. riding the track on Saturday AM for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.. not sure about any "open" time for any others to ride the track.. They limited the PBTF ride to 250 riders and they sold it out about 10 days ago..

You can always call the front office at Indy and see what is going on about any other ride..

We were talking about all meeting downtown Friday night at the circle.. time TBD

Well shoot.
But okay, where/what is the circle?

Word.
And that's just a get together?
Do you guys have your rooms and everything already set up?

The PBTF or the Org folks in general?

I'm going to ride up on Friday and will be looking for something to get into,, 'er I mean, do, Friday night.

Back