MC Express Busa breaks 700HP????

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Did any of you hear that the MC Express (from Sweden) bike at Daytona this week produced over 700 horses? Over 200 more then the next nearest Busa there?
Thats the rumors going round at Suzuki. Just wondering what you all might have heard.
??

Haven't heard that, but we know for a fact the MotorHead (dennis at sh.org) did 630 or so last month.

I've done a 840.................

When i was asleep.:p
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
630/700 HP what do they want their busas to do
rock.gif
Break the sound barrier perhaps
tounge.gif

There is a guy by the name of HANK at sh.org, he made 701hp
smile.gif
pretty nice eh? I wounder with that HP, how driveable would the bike be, and what would be the topspeed?? 300mph? lol

Hank is the one w/sweed's (sorry) that hit the 701 in the HP shoot out your talking bout.

From my understanding it's fully street ridable.
JD

It made WAY more than that.we wanted to break 700 then flatline the software.This is a tune up pull at sebs.The Motec recorded 12% wheel spin.I have graphs here that prove it.

<!--EDIT|hankbooth
Reason for Edit: "wrong file"|1111233242 -->

717HP_2.jpg

There is a guy by the name of HANK at sh.org, he made 701hp  
smile.gif
pretty nice eh? I wounder with that HP, how driveable would the bike be, and what would be the topspeed?? 300mph? lol
It ends up that Hank Booth called me on my cell to starighten the whole thing out....
It wasnt a MC Express bike, but and MC Express "BUILT" bike that he owns that did it.
And the guy who built it has exclusive rights to work on it.

Nice work Hank and company! Guess I don't have to hear anymore BS from my buddy and his Honda Blackbird...... (That model of bike held the record for a long time, now Two or more Busas have blasted it).
smile.gif

Theres a guy in Calhoun Georgia Named Bryan he owns BPA (bike perfomance accessories) I talked to him and he told me that he is the one that dynode that bike at 701 on his mobile dyno. He told me that it wasnt streetable at all. But anyway we all give him heck around here because we believe his numbers are low. I go to lees performance or Kws and get higher numbers. We took him a gsxr 1000 , dynode at 149 stock, then put full arata system and couple other small things and only went to 151. Go figure

Theres a guy in Calhoun Georgia Named Bryan he owns BPA (bike perfomance accessories) I talked to him and he told me that he is the one that dynode that bike at 701 on his mobile dyno. He told me that it wasnt streetable at all. But anyway we all give him heck around here because we believe his numbers are low. I go to lees performance or Kws and get higher numbers. We took him a gsxr 1000  , dynode at 149 stock, then put full arata system and couple other small things and only went to 151. Go figure
The guy who dynod it is wrong.It is titled and plated (685 hp)
and driven here.I am attaching a couple of pictures.Have him tell you why it's not.I hope he knows the montana code.I have attached one with the seat off.I do have a seat.Ask him to tell you what number is on the drum information button on the "make run" screen.See if it's not a 248.The bike has full plastics,lights,turnsignals,horn,ect.Scooter told us to leave them off to make it easier to dyno.Check with him.This guy has no idea what he's talking about.We went through Tech just like every body else.Think about it.

701.JPG

Hank,

WELCOME to Hayabusa.org!
wink.gif

Congrat's on the record run!

Anymore info on your new goal over in Europe? I can't wait to see how you guys do in an all out 1/4-mile, dyno, and TOP SPEED race (best in everything)!
wow.gif
Sounds like fun!

Josh
cool.gif

Im not doubting you at all , Just saying what i heard. Heck he might not have even been the guy to do it. You know how people can lie. Gr8 pic , shes sweet

Back