2005 Busa redisigned?

I'm sorry a Blue/Silver not a Silver/Grey.  I gotta be honest, the only thing thats stoppin me is the color scheme.  IMO the Blue/Silver is very outdated and generic looking and the Purple/Black...well, its Purple.  Guess I'll wait for a all Black one.
Check my previous post about buying from Canada!

You can get Black/Blue for 04 from them. Iggy in Windsor will ship it anywhere for you and convert it to US Specs all in the price. I bet you will still come out better than your local dealer due to exchange rates in Canada.

Josh
blues.gif

This is copied from the original post!

{{POWER CYCLE
Address 3140 WALKER ROAD
WINDSOR, ON N8W 3R5
Phone (519) 969-2339
Fax (519) 969-5825
E-mail: powercycle@bellnet.ca

Just ask for IGGY and tell him you heard about it on a bike forum. If you have any questions just shoot him an email and he can hook you up. If you are not within driving distance of Ontario than he will ship it to you. All prices include everything to get it titled/licensed in the USA. Brokerage $32+/- Duty cost $200+/- and shipping FEE depending where you are at Est. $300-500. If you can pick it up you will save a lot more than your local dealer. The prices are always changing because of the Canadian exchange rate but it is worth the time to check it out.

For those that don't know about the different colors available.

Hayabusa: US colors plus, Limited Edition Solid RED and Black/Blue.
1k/750/600: 1 of each color different if you don't want a Busa.

I just wanted to put the info. out for people that are getting messed around by there local dealer. If you have any questions just shoot him and email.

Josh
blues.gif
}}

I hope you can get what you want! As for the Europe's all BLACK 04 SE, I bought mine from Canada in 03!
biggrin.gif

Later,

Josh
super.gif

Hey,

I did hear talk about making a GSX-R 1300 and moving the busa to 1400cc. Dunno how true, but it was passed through the grapevine.

dude....sweet deal with Iggy. If I had the extra $10k to blow, I would jump on it.

My prediction is Radial mount brakes and the new coating on the front forks. No more HP but hopefully new better colors to choose from. Zuk does not need to update they already have the market cornered on the Busa. They will update after someone elses knocks it off the top of the hill. Don't make it lighter that will hinder the high speed handling. If you want a lighter bike buy a Gix 1000.

BUSA'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back