new busa riding group

Alx_d

Donating Member
Registered
Just got myself a busa in january and am lookin to riding wit other busas, i live by Ontario mills, work swing shift at LAX days off are about to change but i have tuesday/wednesday off (worst days off to have, i think) i ride my busa everyday except when it rains get a minimum of 2 hours of riding time about ever day....hit me up if anyone would mind taking me under their wing to show me some nice places to ride

Welcome to the board Alx_d

Check with Wag, Busahaya, charlesbusa Those are so cal riders (sorry if I missed anyone)

We'll keep you updated Alx_d. Keep an eye on SoCal rides in "geographic riding areas". I post our rides there, nothing goning on this weekend. Watch for the week after next.

Hey there, welcome to the board!

I saw two Busa's on my drive to work this morning(made my day).

One on the 210 (Red Limited edition 04)

and one on the134 west just before to 101. (Silver and Blue)

I always wonder if it's anyone I know from here.

So... What color is she?

... and what's your normal route to work. If I had that drive, I think I'd be doing the 210 to the 110 to the 10 to the 405 Just for the two twisties and the bump that sends you airborne just before chinatown. LOL

If your taking the 10, then you're probably passing Busahaya's place just over half way there. If nothing else, maybe a quick meet on your way into work on the weekend.

Everyone here seems to meet on Saturdays mostly. I sometimes take weekdays off. I'll e-mail you if it happens again soon. Most canyons around here, are much better rides on the weekdays anyway.

..., trip

Pics?

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111138088 -->

Back