New Busa Owner

Alex Ionescu

Registered
What's up guys. Finally got my childhood dream bike..hayabusa . Had a 08 b-King before and many other bikes but I finally got around to buy a 04 busa. High mileage but well maintained..43k miles. Hopefully I'll learn more about those beasts on the forum! Ride safe!

image.jpeg

Quick question. ... What's the length end to end..... Need to see if a Busa will fit in my shed..... We don't have around here to look at.....
Thanks....

New to the world

Just got my Busa over a year ago. I'm making functional changes , like adding a USB charger. Couple of things does anyone have a resource for me on where excatly I should place it. And more embarrassingly how should I lay the wire from the battery.

New to the world

Just got my Busa over a year ago. I'm making functional changes , like adding a USB charger. Couple of things does anyone have a resource for me on where excatly I should place it. And more embarrassingly how should I lay the wire from the battery.

I put mine here.
20160616_174000.jpg

You can power it from the little running lights in the corners of your headlight. If you don't want to cut any wires someone makes a plug-n-play adapter for you to get power from the same place.

What's up guys. Finally got my childhood dream bike..hayabusa . Had a 08 b-King before and many other bikes but I finally got around to buy a 04 busa. High mileage but well maintained..43k miles. Hopefully I'll learn more about those beasts on the forum! Ride safe!
Welcome sir! Nice color choice, same as my old Gen 1, still a favorite. Enjoy!

Moja, never be embarrassed to ask a question. If there's one thing I've learned from this forum....it's there's never a bad question. Most these cats have been there before and don't hesitate to answer with their knowledge. Freakin priceless is what it is.

I have the exact same bike. Hope you smile for years!

And, I'm almost at 50k. Does not feel like a lot of miles at all. You can look around and people have triple your mileage on theirs with no problems. Be good to her, and she'll be good to you!

High mileage but well maintained..43k miles.

Just broke in man, welcome and enjoy.

Back