New Busa Needs Bra

jerry chabino

Registered
Hey guys,

Just picked up the 2007 Black Busa this afternoon. I can't even eat I'm so excited. Anyways I would really like to get a tank bra. I will scratch the hell out of the tank with my big fat 60 yr old
beerchug.gif
stomach. So it's either Jenny Craig or I get a bra. All kidding aside I really need your help. This bike is so damn beautiful I do not want to hose it up. Who has the best bra ?

Regards,

Jerry

I have a very lightly used OEM bra like the one in the above picture for sale if you want it. PM me if interested.

I picked up one but the fitment at the front of the gastank was pushing on the plastic inner [black] fairing pieces by the fromt clips and i would have had to force the g/tank down a little maybe 1/4 or 1/2 in. I keep it off so far . I even let it sit in the sun for quite a while to help stretch it on. Is this normal?

Never understood why to get a bra unless you want to hide some existing damage on the tank.

Everyone says "it looks so good new, I don't want to scratch it"...well if you're hiding it under the bra why get a bra to cover it up all the time where you'll never even see it?
rock.gif

Not to mention over time if you don't regularly remove it, it can oxidize the paint from moisture build-up and sun exposure. Ever seen people's paint on their cars who constantly have the nose bras on?

I got one for sale as in the first picture. 20 bucks + shipping and it's yours. like new

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 02 2007,11:02) Never understood why to get a bra unless you want to hide some existing damage on the tank.

Everyone says "it looks so good new, I don't want to scratch it"...well if you're hiding it under the bra why get a bra to cover it up all the time where you'll never even see it?
rock.gif

Not to mention over time if you don't regularly remove it, it can oxidize the paint from moisture build-up and sun exposure.  Ever seen people's paint on their cars who constantly have the nose bras on?
This is the 2nd bra on my bikes, had an 2004 L.E. Never had a problem with the paint.
First off I like the looks of this bra. Second it protects the paint from my belt buckle and or jacket zipper. Also a some protection from stones.

Back