Tank bra?

Dude - have the girl ride the bike with you on the back! Lots more fun for everyone!

When I was much younger and a little bit stupider than I am now, I taught a young ... lady ... to ride my motorcycle. Now I'm sure others have done this too, except the young lady (her name was Kitty ) happened to be blind, so I had to ride behind her.

Why? Well, of course I had ulterior motives... Turned out that she was pretty good...
[/Quote]

wink.gif
rock.gif

(CrashTestDanny @ Aug. 21 2007,20:00) Dude - have the girl ride the bike with you on the back!  Lots more fun for everyone!

When I was much younger and a little bit stupider than I am now, I taught a young ... lady ... to ride my motorcycle.  Now I'm sure others have done this too, except the young lady (her name was Kitty  
biggrin.gif
) happened to be blind, so I had to ride behind her.

Why?  Well, of course I had ulterior motives...
biggrin.gif
 Turned out that she was pretty good...
You're messed up..............but in a good way
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

My girl actually likes the ride better with an inflated "kids" basketball placed between us.  It sits low enough for her to have a stop from sliding and she is able to still grab my waste and brace with her knees for the quick corners.  

try it, you will be surprised.   Walmart or Kay-bee.   Soft 5 to 6 inch basketball.  
beerchug.gif

I ride with hardbags, so if you question where it goes when we get there. :0

My girl actually likes the ride better with an inflated "kids" basketball placed between us.[/Quote]

Now that is interesting
all_coholic.gif

(dwnhllthng @ Aug. 27 2007,20:44) My girl actually likes the ride better with an inflated "kids" basketball placed between us.

Now that is interesting
all_coholic.gif
[/Quote]
Hey - whatever works....

My bike came with the tank bra on - I'm not crazy about the look because it interrupts the lines of the bike but I have to say, I like the protection it provides. I just recently built up the courage to take my daughter out for a longer ride on the bike than a short trip around the neighborhood. I told her to keep her body against my back and flow with the movement of the bike. All by herself, she figured out that by putting her hands on the tank - she has a better feel for the ride. I thought that was pretty smart considering she's 8.

lurk.gif
I've always found brake checks a good part of the relationship myself, but I do have a bra on the bike anyway
wow.gif
The downside of wearing gear
tounge.gif

Back