NEW BUSA FOR ROCKO

ROCKOBUSA,

Congrats and WELCOME!

I am in the process of moving for the next couple weeks but shoot me an email sometime. We go to Quaker Steak and Lube on Wednesday's and Kil Kare Dragstrip pretty much every week depending on weather. Shoot me an email sometime and maybe we can meet up.

The OHIO guys keep meaning to get together but it just hasn't worked out yet! Let me know if you guys hit something up.

Josh
cool.gif

P.S. I am probably the only 2003 Black Special Edition Busa around(Look for the Gold Forks).

ROCKOBUSA,

Congrats and WELCOME!

I am in the process of moving for the next couple weeks but shoot me an email sometime.  We go to Quaker Steak and Lube on Wednesday's and Kil Kare Dragstrip pretty much every week depending on weather.  Shoot me an email sometime and maybe we can meet up.  

The OHIO guys keep meaning to get together but it just hasn't worked out yet!  Let me know if you guys hit something up.

Josh  
cool.gif

P.S.  I am probably the only 2003 Black Special Edition Busa around(Look for the Gold Forks).
I'm another one in central Ohio, Columus area.

Man!! We do need to set a date and get together for a Hayabusa .org member ride this summer....There is a bunch of us on here lurking around. I'm the one with the '02 Black Special Edition....There's supposed to be at least one to two more black ones floating around the Columbus area but I have yet to see them. Maybe up at Quaker Steak & Lube we'll catch up with each other......Look for my plate!!
biggrin.gif

Dan

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087689758 -->

Welcome, we look forward to your post contributions.

Oh by the way you would look good in a H.org shirt.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Dan,

Sounds like fun!

Once I finish getting moved into my new place I will definately see if we can get something set up. See if anyone wants to do a Dayton-to-Columbus-to-Cincy or something of the sort ride planned. See if we can get everyone together!?!?

Have fun guys and be safe!

Later,

Josh
cool.gif

Back