NEW BUSA FOR ROCKO

ROCKOBUSA

Registered
WOOO HOOO

Plans are i'm gonna leave work early on thursday and go get her. The dealer is like 3 1/2 hours away.  But got a smoking deal. At least my local guys wouldn't even come close.

I got the Black and Purple one.

Hummm    What should i change first?

Man i'm all fired up.  hehehehe  might end up cutting out before lunch.

Ok i'll be looking for some folks to ride with here pretty soon.

Anybody very close to central ohio?

biggrin.gif

Rocko

Hey Rocko, nice to see another Ohioan on the board.

Congrats on the Busa.

Now let the pics begin, you know we love them here

welcome to the board. Congratulations on the new Busa. Hold on tight and injoy the ride.
cool.gif

welcome... you know the drill

remove reflectors & stickers.

and drop and gimme 20 pics
wink.gif

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the purchase! Where you begin with the mods is entirely up to you (after the reflectors and stickers), but remember to post pics! You won't be disappointed!

Rocko, now that is what I call a quick turnaround, can't wait to see picks of that black & purple busa. First mod, not really a mod but reflectors and stickers:D

Oh man i can't hardly wait till this afternoon.  Only problem is looks like its gonna rain all evening.
mad.gif
 Just don't wanna ride her home in the rain.

Say any ideas on vanity plates? Seems all the ones i can think of are taken in ohio.   2 that aren't  taken  QUIKK  or just being a smartass  SLOWW

Congrats Rocko,

1-reflectors
2-stickers
3-hump mod
4-fender mod/undertail

These can get you started w/ no money down
biggrin.gif

Congrats...I like the purp & black most out of the 04' schemes.

BD

Oh man i can't hardly wait till this afternoon. Only problem is looks like its gonna rain all evening.
mad.gif
Just don't wanna ride her home in the rain.

Say any ideas on vanity plates? Seems all the ones i can think of are taken in ohio. 2 that aren't taken QUIKK or just being a smartass SLOWW
you don't know about the curse?

many of us picked up the bike on a rainy day.

PIC PLEASE
blues.gif

Back