New akrapovic full system

dwilson

Registered
Big E , Lycan here is the finished product. Hope this shows up on the site . Also Blanca Busa . I would have never been able to get those fairings off without your video and directions. Huge thank You. Dan

2012-03-18_16-45-51_906.jpg

2012-03-18_16-46-31_179.jpg

2012-03-18_16-46-45_657.jpg

2012-03-18_16-47-01_456.jpg

Properly done sir, very classy. Oh, and is that a tree70 Z I spy with my lil eye?

Smellphone via Forum Runner

It was more frustrating getting the fairings off , then the entire exhaust . Has a nice low rumble at idle , winds up well at about 6000rpm. Still not really too loud . I have not taken out the end baffles yet either.

It was more frustrating getting the fairings off , then the entire exhaust . Has a nice low rumble at idle , winds up well at about 6000rpm. Still not really too loud . I have not taken out the end baffles yet either.

Yeah I hate taking off the side fairings too. The exhaust looks great!

Thanks , Im not sure , but it sure does feel like the throttle response is crisper. I dont know if I was running it harder , but front end came right up with a twist of the throttle . Kinda took me by surprise. I still want to find someone to flash the ecu.

Yes they are a good match. When I go riding she wants to follow in the car. She says she will keep up. The sad part is I almost believe her.By the way nice bike and car.

What supplier did you purchase the system from and how good was their service? I have been looking at the TiForce 4-2-2 system as well asthe exhaust system you selected. I really like the look of the carbon fiber cans on the black Busa. Thanks!!

Jim

I have the same full dual Akrapovic. MotoMummy was the cheapest new I could find at $1555 with free shipping.
Squale147 has one for sale for $800 obo, which is a steal.:beerchug:

I purchased them from Big E on this board. you could pm him . You also can call Akropovic in California, they can direct you to suppliers for them . I spoke to,them extensively before I bought them , they answered all my questions.

Not really hate ya! lol....i was trying like heck to buy those from him. :laugh: You beat me to it though. I am awesome glad they found a new home and the sale was done. Big E was super patient on getting them sold.

Back