New 2014 Corvette!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray - Autoweek detailed walkaround - YouTube[/url]

Looks AWESOME!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: It has an aggressive modern style to it!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

xlarge.jpg

2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-artists-rendering-photo-449425-s-1280x782.jpg

xlarge.jpg

2014Vette-0077v2.jpg

original.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-004.jpg

This Is What The 2014 Corvette's 450-Horsepower V8 Sounds Like
The new LT1 450hp/450tq engine!
GM-confirms-6.2-liter-LT1-V8-engine-for-2014-Corvette-Chevrolet-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the rear has the new brand looking tail lights for sure but I suspect that lower rear is functional. Looks sorta along the same line as this...and we know this thing can run down the road a little :whistle:

Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_%E2%80%93_Heckansicht_(10),_5._April_2012,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

Great looking Vette!!! Waaay better than the 2012! Actaully last model wasn't my favorite... Great for Chevy! :cheerleader:

I was really hoping the new Vet was going to look like the silver one that was in Transformers. The body style is time to go IMO.

Looks good, but I think they are drifting the wrong direction with it. I see too much Camaro in it and something about it looks kind of gimicky...especially in red.

They only sold 14k units last year....I bet they have a hard time selling that many of this model.

Only 450hp, come on. Why dont they make that thing run? ???

The power curve on these things with the new motor will be like no '450' hp car you've ever ran across... It's an impressive large step forward in terms of power. The peak # just might be a little deceiving.

Looks good, but I think they are drifting the wrong direction with it. I see too much Camaro in it and something about it looks kind of gimicky...especially in red.

They only sold 14k units last year....I bet they have a hard time selling that many of this model.

I don't personally care for the camaro AT ALL...but they sell for some reason. If the styling is similar for the Camaro, maybe they are chasing the recent sells gains they've had on that model?

looks like a cross between the old 280Z and a new Camaro...i can see where some people would like it but not my personal taste

BEAUTIFUL!!! I like that they call it a Stingray for sure. Can't wait to see it on the road in person.

I am a traditionalist by nature but sometimes there is a need to shake things up a bit. That was definitely needed on the Corvette and I think they have succeded based on the few opinions posted here. If you do some reading on this car you will see there are a great many groundbreaking technologies they are using in this car. It's amazing they kept the price as low as they did. How about 0-60 in less than 4 secs and top speed of 190 mph while still managing 30 Mpg on the highway. The interior is pretty amazing also.

I have a personal rule that design has to be functional. Nothing worse than a wing or scoop that does nothing in my mind. (This is why I own a Busa) There is nothing on this car that doesn't contribute to it's performance in some way. Lots of carbon fiber, amazing aluminum frame, hollow cast aluminum suspension pieces, beautiful interior with top notch electronics that also has manual swithes for common functions, variable valve timing, direct injection, cylinder management, you name it its in there. I think they are going to sell a bunch of these. If I had the cash I would be on the waiting list for sure.

Sweet looking, but only 450HP will put off Z06 owners until they see one get spanked...

The more I look at the rear of the car the more I see the design of other cars in it, like the Camaro and Malibu. I don't mean that as a compliment :laugh:

Think they should make it start looking closer to this than closer to the Camaro:whistle:

wow! damit! everytime I get use to a certain model and say "in a few years I will be able to afford a vette" they come out with a newer and better one that I now want...:banghead:

I think the 14k they did sale is close to what was produced they hold their resale very well.

Back