New 2014 Corvette!

2003 Z6 405 HP, fuel injected for sure, plenty of bolt on HP potential, sexy, curvy body, like the badging, love the screens on all the body openings.
50th Anniversary is collectable.
Can be had fom 20-30k based on mileage and condition.
Should drop over next three years but low mileage will go a bit higher.
Prettiest in black with chrome wheels but don't want that body care overhead that a black car brings.
Drove one four years ago and 405 is plenty HP for me.

On a side note. You rarely if ever see a picture of a C5 with the headlights up. It just doesn't look good that way. I liked the C4 headlights because when they flipped over they looked faired into the body and the C5 lights look tacked on. The only car that looked good with those kind of pop-ups was the Ram-air Trans-Am. Only thing I don't like about the C5 is the headlights but I can deal with it. The C6 headlights are just okay to me. The C7 looks great all around.

I also really like the back end of the C7. They took Camaro taillights and Corvetified them. In time the back end will grow on people. I see it as unmistakeably Corvette already! BTW Corvette taillights have not always been round!

I look at this new vette as the Mako Shark of the 2010s. There was a huge shakeup when they incorporated the styling of the Mako Shark into the Stingray. I'm sure that is what the current designers were going for, a little shakeup and looks like they succeeded. Let alone the integration of soooo many performance enhancements, I think the new stingray will sell like hotcakes.

If I want to go really really fast I'll get on my bike.

I also really like the back end of the C7. They took Camaro taillights and Corvetified them. In time the back end will grow on people. I see it as unmistakeably Corvette already! BTW Corvette taillights have not always been round!

I'll admit I'm not a big Vette guy, but aside from maybe the first or second generation Vette, the tail lights have always been a quad/round style set-up as far as I can remember

....and 405 HP is enough for anyone......

Man_Card_Pulled_sm_red_copy.jpg

1990 -1995 ZR-1 has squared off taillights with rounded corners. This was carried on to the base model vettes from 1991-1996 until the debut of the C5. Sorry, can't post a picture from work.

As for GsxrBots. Funny!

Back