New 2014 red and white Hayabusa :-)

pigpenracing

Registered
Hey guys...
I am new here and just picked up a new 2014 last weekend. I am new to the Busa but not bikes. Back in the day I had a cbr900rr, cbr1000rr, resently I built a turbo zrx 1200 and got a B-King after that. The looks of the King took awhile to like but it was the sweetest riding bike I ever owned. I sold it and regreted that choice. I thought a Hayabusa would be the perfect next bike so I have been looking for awhile. I almost bought the black with red in 2011 but held back. I saw the new red and white 2014 and fell in love :-) Really sweet red color, looks like plain red in the garage but has lots of goldish looking metallic in the sun. I put 80 miles on it last week with my 10 year old son on the back. I can't deal with the huge twin ugly stock pipes so I got exhaust today. I went with the black Brock's alien head 2 and power commander 5 with Brock's map. Going to get the ecu flashed this weekend to remove the top end limit and bump rev limiter up 500 rpm. Here are a couple of pics. I think I am in love!

busa1.jpg

busa2.png

:welcome: I always thought the Busa was heavy. But after putting some time in I find it quite agile. Congrats on the new Busa. May she live long and treat you well!

welcome sweet color and u have the next generation on the back i love long live motorcycle long live the BUSA

They are awesome bikes, mine is the 2013 Yellow SE. But I hope you have heard the Brock's on one, I personally think it sounds like a sewer pipe kids put on their civics. I'm going with a Yosh R77.

Congrats on the new bike!! Now skip the exhaust and buy your son some real gear.. :hide:

Sorry, pet peeve, I'll behave now...

Back