New 09 Busa owner

Pbadasay

Registered
I know I've randomly been posting here and there but I finally have the rights to say I'm a busa owner now. Already aware of good people and good advice on here! Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can finally enjoy riding this legend! :laugh:

Bought a 09 white/blue busa with 2361 miles on her! Unmolested! Just what I was looking for!

image.jpg

-Thank you twotone!
-Dadofthree, I don't live near twisties, I'm in good ol flat/straight indianapolis but twisties aren't tooooo far ...the pic is from where I picked the bike up from in Northern Michigan. Although I gotta give you props, he lives in an amazing twisty area!

Brought her home on the back of the Avalanche and she got dirty! Got my friend coming over to walk me thru how to properly remove the figuring and ill give her a good wash and update with a CLEAN pic! Thank God for Honda polish!

:welcome: to the org. Sorry about the color! One of the slowest ones :laugh:, but glad you got one!

Welcome to the org. At least with the white color you will never get lost in the dark. White was the best choice too since you are new to it best to start off with the slowest one.

Ahh, the battle of the fastest color lol what a way to welcome a new owner! Hope to give any help I can and to learn the ins and outs of this bike! Treat her better than my wife (don't tell her I said that). I do want to come out to the midwest meet, has it been confirmed where? Indy is a good, fun-filled city if we need a place to pick :-)

Haha the battle of the colors continue! :laugh: anyone else on here from Indy? I'm getting my small parts list together so i can be prepared for riding season. I see there was talk of a bash in Michigan, has that been confirmed? It'd be cool to meet n greet with everyone on here!

-Thank you twotone!
-Dadofthree, I don't live near twisties, I'm in good ol flat/straight indianapolis but twisties aren't tooooo far ...the pic is from where I picked the bike up from in Northern Michigan. Although I gotta give you props, he lives in an amazing twisty area!

Brought her home on the back of the Avalanche and she got dirty! Got my friend coming over to walk me thru how to properly remove the figuring and ill give her a good wash and update with a CLEAN pic! Thank God for Honda polish!

Honda Polish is good stuff, I used it for years.
But Pledge makes getting bugs off so much easier!
I wouldn't go back.
Congrats!:beerchug:

Well......I guess the craziness begins.....ordered some things and I'm already going to call it quits on any more purchases unless I get a STEAL (I know I know, I say that now).....got a hayabusa mesh jacket and pitbull rear stand coming thanks to yogatogaman! Ordered a full akrapovic racing single can exhaust (carbon fiber can), a zero gravity double bubble (I'm 6'4" so imma need it), a ballistic evo2 12 cell battery (oem battery was on the weaker end of its life), and a (I know I'm going to hear it for this one, sorry Blanca) competition werkes fender eliminator kit......ahh, This will keep me busy until riding season here. Only thing I have left is a good pair of riding boots (dang those are not cheap!!!)

Take it easy them white 09's are the fastest models its a secret they are really the special editions. :beerchug:

Hands him a 10MM wrench and says For Crying Out Loud REMOVE THEM REFLECTORS!

Back