My new 09 Busa :)

jrp0629

Registered
Here is my new 09 Busa. I had a 02 busa before and sold it to get a ZX14, what a mistake. So I sold the ZX14 and picked up this mint 09 Busa last week. I bought it from a guy in Florida and had it shipped up to Michigan. It has 2000 miles and a full Yoshimure r-77 exhaust system, Yosh box tuned, lowered a few inches, and full hid's. Now all I need is this stupid snow to go away here in the craphole of Michigan. :D

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

Here is my new 09 Busa. I had a 02 busa before and sold it to get a ZX14, what a mistake. So I sold the ZX14 and picked up this mint 09 Busa last week. I bought it from a guy in Florida and had it shipped up to Michigan. It has 2000 miles and a full Yoshimure r-77 exhaust system, Yosh box tuned, smoked led taillight, lowered a few inches, and full hid's. Now all I need is this stupid snow to go away here in the craphole of Michigan. :D

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03360.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

You will love it. I just went on my first ride out of the neighborhood last night with my K9, she is awesome. Congrats bro. :thumbsup:

Two threads with same topic have been merged. I cant delete the first post without removing the entire thread.

:beerchug: congrats on the new bike.. but selling your Busa for a ZX-14 :poke: . really.. shouldn't it be the other way around.. oh wait it was a full circle.. :rofl:

Back