New 08 Body Kit (Tail Section)

Johnny_Angel

Registered
Just thought I would share some pics of a new 08 Tail Section. Uses Stock Tail Lights & Aftermarket Seat which we will also Carry.

Also about to Launch, Etched Windshields, Led Etched Side Mirrors.

More Details to Come.
<center>
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>UPDATED PICS AS OF 7/08/07</span></span>

It's not completely Finished and we are still working out tail light issues, but this is the direction we are in right now.

Also, we would like to add something that would set the rear end apart a little more from previous models.

Hayabusawhite2008Gen1EDIT2.jpg

HayabusawhiteGen1Seethru2008.jpg

Very Rough Idea of Light Configuration

rear.gif

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Original Thread Pics</span></span>

Hayabusawhite2008.jpg

HayabusaWhiteopaque2008.jpg

HayabusaBlack2008.jpg

</center>

If anyone needs any additional information, just post here.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Sorry, doesn't look like anything to go on a Busa...
smile.gif

What was the inspiration?

Why would anyone mount a ZX14 tail on a BUSA. That's like putting Rosie O'donnell's a$$ on Cindy Crawfords body....UH NO!
sad.gif

lurk.gif
be nice guys, no ones forcing ya ta buy anything and you want need it until August at the earliest
all_coholic.gif

Good thinking! Any rear is an upgrade from the stock '08! Interested in more pics! Good luck with this product!

I appreciate the opinions.

We are trying to provide a tail section that riders are going to want.

So if a majority do not see this as a good upgrade than changes to our rear end need to be made.

Can anyone give me a few specifics.

Thanks Guys!

How about something integrated from the factory. Read stop and yellow turns all in one housing.

Then keep the body lines flowing and not have any bubbled sides.

a tail section from gen 1 busa with intergrated led turn signals/ undertail would sell well im thinking.

I personally think it looks better than the stock '08 tail. Do you have a shot from the rear?

Trying to get rid of the hump eh?
all_coholic.gif
If I catch any of you out there who removed the hump and dont have the seat on as the reason im not waving..
wow.gif

I think you are way off......looks worse than stock........shoot me a fax number I will get you pointed in the right direction.

How would you guys feel about taking a previous Busa model tail section, throwing a few good updates on it and fitting it to the 08.

The nice thing is our setup allows the product to be changed before production, so you guys will get exactly what you want.

Any major contributors will receive the part at no cost.

As far as any replies about the tail section sucking, im all for it. I would rather hear the ugly truth over a pretty lie any day.  
beerchug.gif

I am going to work on incorporating all the rear lighting into one Unit, We want to be able to use the stock lighting cause honestly they look great, and it will bring the price down since all you will have to do is fit the existing ones into the new tailend.

I like the idea about taking ques from a Gen 1 Busa. Before I cad this out, I would appreciate any feedback.

I can send you a late model tail section to practice on if interested.

Back