Why is this forum so QUIET?

spalding12

Registered
after the announcement of what will surely be the most exciting new bike of '08... why is this forum so quiet and boring.

where are all the folks talking about the new '08 'busa?<span style='color:firebrick'></span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>

It's summer,................... everyones out riding
rock.gif

Uh, no one owns one yet that is a part of this board except Barry Henson, and I can't be sure that he has ridden the bike he owns. It's sitting in a showroom.

Its not even in the showroom yet.

What more can be said about it...    Why talk anymore about something that isn't even out yet??...

Once its out, and aftermarket companies start putting out some products, then we'll have something to talk about  
cool.gif

(Revvv @ Jul. 29 2007,13:08) Uh, no one owns one yet that is a part of this board except Barry Henson, and I can't be sure that he has ridden the bike he owns. It's sitting in a showroom.
Nah. Its in the hospital getting an a$$ transplant.

(Shibumi @ Jul. 29 2007,16:49)
(captain @ Jul. 29 2007,16:13) Im gonna get one hows that !
You go big guy!!!  
super.gif

P.S.- How's the Rocky look doin? Got any new pics?  
smile.gif
Im healing.... Bruises in places that I cant figure out how they got there. I'm glad it knocked me out so I didnt feel getting hit there! My eye is now 3/4 red and 1/4 whitish yellow..... Other than that I'm as ugly as ever.

Cap

Sweeeeet, glad to hear it! Picking one up as well my friend! Blue....... Bet your's is going to be Black!

Picking one up as well [/Quote] Sonny your gonna get an 08 too? AWESOME I was afraid you were rolling into the cruiser thing....

Black of course! Stealth mode for me... hey wait a second that didnt work out for me on the black 07 maybe I was too stealthy now that I think about it....

cap

The point is moot till we see some real numbers on the '08. I like the look, just wanna see what it pulls for numbers. I'm sure once we see some real numbers, and some read test/ride reports there will be ALOT of talk.

I put $100. deposit on a Blue today. Not 100% sure I'll take it but the Dealer is cool with that and I wanted on the list.

(captain @ Jul. 29 2007,15:35)
(Shibumi @ Jul. 29 2007,16:49)
You go big guy!!!  
super.gif

P.S.- How's the Rocky look doin? Got any new pics?  
smile.gif
Im healing.... Bruises in places that I cant figure out how they got there. I'm glad it knocked me out so I didnt feel getting hit there! My eye is now 3/4 red and 1/4 whitish yellow..... Other than that I'm as ugly as ever.

Cap
Cap, I think your eyes look better than they did Sunday morning after the cookout at the meet n greet!
SHOCKED.gif

(Cykill @ Aug. 02 2007,15:37) The point is moot till we see some real numbers on the '08. I like the look, just wanna see what it pulls for numbers. I'm sure once we see some real numbers, and some read test/ride reports there will be ALOT of talk.
Oh yeah the storms brewing...as soon as some numbers and tests are released several forums are going to be hopping
laugh.gif

Back