Why is this forum so QUIET?

(captain @ Jul. 29 2007,17:13) Im gonna get one hows that !
Ditto
beerchug.gif

(996toomey @ Aug. 02 2007,17:02) I put $100. deposit on a Blue today. Not 100% sure I'll take it but the Dealer is cool with that and I wanted on the list.
Did they give you a delivery date on your blue one yet? I just put down a deposit on a black one and there telling me may.. Have you heard when other colors are coming?

There were a few pics of the new Yosh exhausts for the Busa and B-king on here yesterday. Beyond that I haven't seen any after market stir on the new bike yet. You know there will be a flood soon though!
beerchug.gif

(Rapstar @ Aug. 04 2007,09:01)
(996toomey @ Aug. 02 2007,17:02) I put $100. deposit on a Blue today.  Not 100% sure I'll take it but the Dealer is cool with that and I wanted on the list.
Did they give you a delivery date on your blue one yet? I just put down a deposit on a black one and there telling me may.. Have you heard when other colors are coming?
Mid September. The dealers can specify color and arrival date. If you don't want to wait check another dealer.

well what you want me to say i am just a white trash farm kid looking to meet my next ex wife HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bowdown.gif

Back