Never Thought I'd Get to This Point

Triple B for Press?  
rock.gif
Not sure what you mean, bro?

Congrats....good gracious....11,000 posts. Thgat is a lot. Usually post whoring or posting for the sake of posting gets on my nerves, but you don't come to mind when I think about that. So I have to conclude that a large percentage of your posts must have been substantive.

That is awesome!
I like to stay under the radar most of the time. Thanks, G!

Gotcha now bro! Way too much spotlight in that job! Gotta keep it on the DL, ya know!

Awesome Ken ... I immediately bookmarked your site. It stands out because it is clean and informative ... and it's all about the Busa of course:) Also congrats on the 11K posts!!
You've helped a boatload of folks around here.
Thanks, DJ.  How's it feel to be a turbo man?
It's all good ... I have a huge amount of fear and respect for my beast now.
Good to hear. I think I will have to start saving my pennies.

Congrats Ken, If it wasn't for you and Chris specifically when I first joined the site, I'd have a whole lot more cash in my pocket right now
smile.gif
.  As always, thanks for all your help, past/present/future, you deserve both bikes.  And I thought my bike was modded, geesh, I took a nap while reading BabyJ's mod list, woke up and still wasn't finished
laugh.gif
.  So just one question?  How do you decide which one you are going to ride?

Congrats Ken, If it wasn't for you and Chris specifically when I first joined the site, I'd have a whole lot more cash in my pocket right now
smile.gif
.  As always, thanks for all your help, past/present/future, you deserve both bikes.  And I thought my bike was modded, geesh, I took a nap while reading BabyJ's mod list, woke up and still wasn't finished
laugh.gif
.  So just one question?  How do you decide which one you are going to ride?
Thanks, Scott! To be honest, Baby J gets the nod 9 times out of 10 since she's my first love!
biggrin.gif

Back