Never Thought I'd Get to This Point

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
In the last few weeks it became obvious to me that 11,000 posts was probably going to happen, but before then I never thought I would make it. For many reasons there has only been one other non-Administrator (BulletTrain aka Chris) make it above 10K posts. Not saying that makes me special. In fact, it probably just means I have no life!
biggrin.gif
I don't even know what to say. I guess I would like to say thanks to all of you all that have put up with my nonsense, antics, misinformation and other crap. I do spend an awful lot of time on the board sometimes just readin', sometimes researchin' and other times postin', but it's only because you all make it such a damn friendly place to hang around.

There have been technical changes to the board over the last couple years, but the fundamental thought has remained the same. Provide a place for the sharing of information (bike-related, personal, other) in a house that anyone would want to live in. We get new family members all the time who are quickly shown the rules or shown the door! I visit other forums and nothing compares to that! Thanks cache for taking this up when Cap needed a break and thank Cap for getting it all started!

I have made some great friends that I have never even met, but am very thankful for. I wish everyone the best and look forward to what the future holds.

Guess I will finally debut my webpage now, also. Hoped it would be a little farther along, but haven't been able to work on it as much as I would have liked. Also can't decide what path I want it to take. Anyway, here it is BigBS' Webpage. Let me know what you think.

Looks good,did midnight have a oregon/washington title before?I think i was the one that sold that bike for james?

Ken,
Awesome with all the posts! Great page too! Here's to 11K more!!!

yeah.. we didn't think you'd make it either... we been droppin subtle hints for ya to hit the dusty trail.. but you were too busy post hoing to notice..

biggrin.gif

just kiddin... your bikes are too sweet to not have around.

wow...congrats, bro!!!
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

I sense that the force is strong in this one.... Glad to have ya around, bud...yer definitely one of the good 'ol boys...

Congrats on reaching this ultimate milestone Ken! The site looks tight too Bro
beerchug.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif

The site looks good. Nice and clean...not all cluttered.
cool.gif

Ken, it's great having you around and I'm just glad you're stateside for a while, enjoying some quality Busa time!
cool.gif

Congrats on hitting 11K...you are officially one of the biggest post 'ho's in history!
tounge.gif

Let me go check out your site now...
cool.gif

cool.gif

wow.gif
Okay, the list of mods on Baby J is HUGE!!! I had no idea just how much work you'd done Ken...

Awesome!!!
biggrin.gif

Although your posts are very helpful, and entertaining even, I really feel you need to get out and ride A LOT more!!
tounge.gif

Congrats Ken!
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the 11k posts. I've used information from many of them to my advantage!  
tounge.gif

The website is nicely done. Your bikes are... well... in a word, awesome. Tastefully modded and very pleasing to look at.  
drooling3.gif

thumbs-up.gif

bowdown.gif

Awesome Ken ... I immediately bookmarked your site. It stands out because it is clean and informative ... and it's all about the Busa of course:) Also congrats on the 11K posts!!
You've helped a boatload of folks around here.

Back