Thank you h.org

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
I received the paypal the other day from Captain from all the support that was shown from the board. I would of posted up sooner, but I really didn't know what to say, and I still am at a lose for words.

I don't know how I can ever pay the board back for all that was done to help, but I'm still trying to think of some ways.

We never knew having a child could be so expensive. Thank God we have insurance. With insurance so far it is $3,429.97 without insurance it would have ran $19,080.82; and this still isn't all the doctor visits and his other inpatient visits to the hospital. It's outrageous.

I still don't know what to say to show our gratitude, but I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and generosity of donations to help out.

Here are a few pics from the 15th. He is looking a lot better and is definitely growing. Eating us out of house and home already.

But Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
The Adkins family.

100_1603.jpg

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Great lookin kid you got there! Good to hear that he is doing better! I'm sure Mom and Dad are proud!
cool.gif

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Cute kid Nathan... I see he takes after his mothers side of the family.
tounge.gif
I know, I'm gonna pay for that remark.
sad.gif

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
Glad to hear things are going well.

Beautiful kid!!

Pay back is seeing him healthy on this board.

ksana

Registered
He's a big boy.
Getting big & strong...glad to see it!!

That's one lucky family. Great parents...great gift/blessing.

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Just posting pictures pays us back. Thanks a million.

Can't wait till he grows into that pair of socks!
biggrin.gif

Congrats and best wishes.

--Wag--

(Little did mini-Nathan know, he inherited more meddling godfathers and godmothers from h.org than he'll ever know what to do with. Therapy bills in the next 20 years mounted tremendously!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abo0od212