Thank you h.org

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
I received the paypal the other day from Captain from all the support that was shown from the board. I would of posted up sooner, but I really didn't know what to say, and I still am at a lose for words.

I don't know how I can ever pay the board back for all that was done to help, but I'm still trying to think of some ways.

We never knew having a child could be so expensive. Thank God we have insurance. With insurance so far it is $3,429.97 without insurance it would have ran $19,080.82; and this still isn't all the doctor visits and his other inpatient visits to the hospital. It's outrageous.

I still don't know what to say to show our gratitude, but I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and generosity of donations to help out.

Here are a few pics from the 15th. He is looking a lot better and is definitely growing. Eating us out of house and home already.

But Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
The Adkins family.

100_1603.jpg

Great lookin kid you got there! Good to hear that he is doing better! I'm sure Mom and Dad are proud!
cool.gif

Cute kid Nathan... I see he takes after his mothers side of the family.
tounge.gif
I know, I'm gonna pay for that remark.
sad.gif

Glad to hear things are going well.

Beautiful kid!!

Pay back is seeing him healthy on this board.

He's a big boy.
Getting big & strong...glad to see it!!

That's one lucky family. Great parents...great gift/blessing.

Just posting pictures pays us back. Thanks a million.

Can't wait till he grows into that pair of socks!
biggrin.gif

Congrats and best wishes.

--Wag--

(Little did mini-Nathan know, he inherited more meddling godfathers and godmothers from h.org than he'll ever know what to do with. Therapy bills in the next 20 years mounted tremendously!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Back