Thanks going out to the people here.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I've been on the board for a couple years and am constantly amazed by the generosity and helping nature that our members have for one another. I myself am not exempt from this for i have been helped, donated to, bought from, and alittle mental help here and there.  You guys have been there through my whole ongoing kidney ordeal and with my GF's passing of her father last October.

I say a big Thankyou to all that have helped me or offered their assitance.  This place is really my home away from home.  

Your some good people.

Thanks, GM.    
bowdown.gif

I need a hug.   Just kiddin, stop... don't come near me.  
guns.gif

crazy.gif

I give you a hug everytime I see you...didn't you see the way Susan was giving me the stink eye last time we all got together?
laugh.gif

Glad to know you Paul; glad to have you here...
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Your welcome and I can't wait to meat you Paul.. Is it Busa Bash time yet..Thanks for What you've done for me also..
super.gif

i'll do you one better than a hug...swing by the campfire at the Bash and let me buy you a drink
beerchug.gif

(DR1300R @ Mar. 30 2007,22:18)
beerchug.gif
Your welcome and I can't wait to meat you Paul.. Is it Busa Bash time yet..Thanks for What you've done for me also..
super.gif
I know you don't want to "meat" Paul right? You must have meant "meet" huh?
rock.gif
Either that, or we will photochop your pic into the pic of the sidewalk sissies...
biggrin.gif

AAwwwwww... Paul needs a hug... COME HERE BIG GUY!!!!
all_coholic.gif

Hokay, anyway, thanks for your help this weekend Paul, you help a LOT of people here yourself!
beerchug.gif

Thanks. What Yamahor means is that we got his HMF highmount system installed.

(bacharles @ Mar. 31 2007,02:28)
(DR1300R @ Mar. 30 2007,22:18)
beerchug.gif
super.gif
I know you don't want to "meat" Paul right? You must have meant "meet" huh?
rock.gif
Either that, or we will photochop your pic into the pic of the sidewalk sissies...
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 31 2007,14:54)
(GMbusa @ Mar. 31 2007,14:24) Thanks.   What Yamahor means is that we got his HMF highmount system installed.
What
rock.gif
you did a highmount for Yamahor  
wow.gif
crazy.gif

That sounds like a BAD and painful move... We're not gonna say what kinda move, we'll just say a move...

So DOT... You taking over Heavy's spot as master post ho? I noticed he aint here much anymore...

Back