Gunny says thank you

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
My family and I would like to thank everyone on the board for your prayers and words of kindness during this most difficult time. I would like to especially thank VBee for words of kindness, RSD for his words of support and to MC Mustang for the many calls to me that went unanswered. I would also like to thank all of those that sent PM's. My family and I are very moved by you generosity.

Robb “Gunnyâ€￾

Semper Fi Gunny.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145487026 -->

Colors.jpg

Robb, you're family's been in our thoughts...it's tough to lose anyone, even worse when things so unexpected occur in our lives. I think the adjustment is far greater given those circumstances, so I can only imagine the tough road ahead
sad.gif
In time, that pain will lessen and your Dad will never be forgotten. Even though we needle one another over "faith", I am one to believe our loved ones always watch over us...

Just know we're all here, as always...we're all like fungus here, 'eh? See, made you smile
smile.gif

Glad to see you around again, Guns. I'm with Em up there. Well, up until the fungus part, at any rate.
biggrin.gif

Welcome back Bro. If you need anything....

Bro... I don't know about you, but my fungus acts up sometimes...

Oh, sorry. Horrible attempt to make you laugh. Just know, the mongoose to your cobra is here to help bro.
biggrin.gif
Your family is in my prayers.

What happen, Gunny-B, I've been popping in and out lately and missed the post ?  Whatever the problem is or was, you got a prayer from your Boy (Rhythm)and I hope you and the family are Ok !!!!!!!!!  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145492267 -->

Very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family. Glad you are back.

Back