Never Thought I'd Get to This Point

yeah.. we didn't think you'd make it either... we been droppin subtle hints for ya to hit the dusty trail.. but you were too busy post hoing to notice..

biggrin.gif

just kiddin...  your bikes are too sweet to not have around.
A year in the desert will make you do crazy things, but I'll be on the lookout now!
biggrin.gif
What's your next bike going to be, Bryan?

biggrin.gif

wow...congrats, bro!!!
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

I sense that the force is strong in this one....    Glad to have ya around, bud...yer definitely one of the good 'ol boys...
Thanks, bro. Like you said, its amazing the changes that have taken place in a couple years, as far as, people especially. Glad to have everyone around cause that's what makes the place feel like home!

Congrats on the 11k posts. I've used information from many of them to my advantage!  
tounge.gif

The website is nicely done. Your bikes are... well... in a word, awesome. Tastefully modded and very pleasing to look at.  
drooling3.gif

thumbs-up.gif

bowdown.gif
Glad something I said was worthwhile!

Awesome Ken ... I immediately bookmarked your site. It stands out because it is clean and informative ... and it's all about the Busa of course:) Also congrats on the 11K posts!!
You've helped a boatload of folks around here.
Thanks, DJ. How's it feel to be a turbo man?

yeah.. we didn't think you'd make it either... we been droppin subtle hints for ya to hit the dusty trail.. but you were too busy post hoing to notice..

biggrin.gif

A year in the desert will make you do crazy things, but I'll be on the lookout now!
biggrin.gif
I have no idea.. I can't even decide if I really wanna sell the 'busa or not.. haha.

If I keep the busa it'll be a used track bike to go with it..

if I sell/trade.. I will go with either a RC51, or a 06 gsxr750..

I'm putting it on the backburner for the time being mostly.

hard decisions ya know.

biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for the congrats and compliments on the site. I am still not sure where to go with it, but don't want it to be a stagnant picture site. I would really like to add some write-ups and pics of common Busa mods and perhaps some video, but I can work on that over the winter I guess.

Congrats....good gracious....11,000 posts. Thgat is a lot. Usually post whoring or posting for the sake of posting gets on my nerves, but you don't come to mind when I think about that. So I have to conclude that a large percentage of your posts must have been substantive.

That is awesome!

your fingers must be aching from all that typing. i like the web page you made. baby j and midnight look nice as hell. keep it up!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
I have no idea..   I can't even decide if I really wanna sell the 'busa or not.. haha.

If I keep the busa it'll be a used track bike to go with it..

if I sell/trade.. I will go with either a RC51, or a 06 gsxr750..

I'm putting it on the backburner for the time being mostly.

hard decisions ya know.
I know the feeling! Debated about whether to get a 1k or another Busa when I bought Midnight. In fact, still debating about whether or not I want a litre bike for a different ride or for the track. Tough decisions I tell ya!

biggrin.gif

Back