Need some advice

Dude... you don't even know.
My record? This is my tenth speeding ticket. 3rd official one, because I got all the others knocked down to moving violations, but this is easily the biggest.
As for keeping my license? I'm doubting. Perhaps I'll only lose it for a month or something.

For the reeming I'm about to receive, I might as well just start buying increasingly bigger dildos so it hurts less in the end.

Yup, sounds like a lawyer is in order. Can I suggest you slow down a bit and start acting like an adult. No offense dude, but you are asking for a serious accident. And the KY seems like a good choice also:moon:

Skip the lawyer and save the money for the fines and what ever else. Are you religious? Better start saying your prayers.:please:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am new to the forum but, I had a question...I was in the twisties yesterday and pulled over with a couple of buddies for a break. when I tried to start my bike up again, while in neutral with the kickstand up, it came on but the engine would not start. I had to play with it a little, putting it in first gear and pushing in the kick stand ignition kill, among other things and it finally started. It was almost as if the bike was fully juiced electrically wise but it would not start. it gave me problems like that throughout the rest of the day when I would shut it off and try to turn it back on. does anyone know about this problem or know how I can fix it? I have a 07 so, the bike is pretty new. I do have a PCIII on it but the map is for yoshimura pipes not akrapovic bolt ons. thanks

Yup, sounds like a lawyer is in order. Can I suggest you slow down a bit and start acting like an adult. No offense dude, but you are asking for a serious accident. And the KY seems like a good choice also:moon:

No offense taken. Normally I do act completely like an adult. These were all tickets of 10 or so over. I don't consider that immature behavior. Today was a fluke, and as such it needs to be fixed accordingly. This is my first ticket in over a year and a half.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am new to the forum but, I had a question...I was in the twisties yesterday and pulled over with a couple of buddies for a break. when I tried to start my bike up again, while in neutral with the kickstand up, it came on but the engine would not start. I had to play with it a little, putting it in first gear and pushing in the kick stand ignition kill, among other things and it finally started. It was almost as if the bike was fully juiced electrically wise but it would not start. it gave me problems like that throughout the rest of the day when I would shut it off and try to turn it back on. does anyone know about this problem or know how I can fix it? I have a 07 so, the bike is pretty new. I do have a PCIII on it but the map is for yoshimura pipes not akrapovic bolt ons. thanks

Kyle that's a little off topic I recommend you start your own thread the people here are awesome but they may not have noticed your post in this particular thread. They will chime in with opinions an advice. I haven't had that problem with mine can't really help. And :welcome:

Either way, I'm glad u are safe and not in jail:beerchug:

Yeah, apparently because I told him the truth that it was me, he put me under a non secred bond which means that I didn't have to pay anything to leave jail; but if I don't show up to court then I owe 1500$. Yikes.

10 SPEEDING TICKETS ???

I think maybe there are some issues there :poke:

Good luck regardless
yea no kidding... you may want to consider selling the bike and riding something a bit safer.. you are going to be a statistic soon enough...

You first said he clocked you at 125 and then you said he told you the speed was a low estimate of what you were actually doing. Which was it? An 'estimate' is more easily beaten than a 'clocked' speed. BTW, if this is really your 10th speeding ticket, maybe you shouldn't be riding...I'm just sayin.....

You first said he clocked you at 125 and then you said he told you the speed was a low estimate of what you were actually doing. Which was it? An 'estimate' is more easily beaten than a 'clocked' speed. BTW, if this is really your 10th speeding ticket, maybe you shouldn't be riding...I'm just sayin.....

9 of them were in cars...
And this is my first on a bike... Been riding for over a year now.

and yeah, that's true. Thank you.
I mean the ticket says 125 in a 55...
which he told me was a low estimate. So in a sense, both?

Last edited:
9 of them were in cars...
And this is my first on a bike... Been riding for over a year now.

and yeah, that's true. Thank you.
I mean the ticket says 125 in a 55...
which he told me was a low estimate. So in a sense, both?

No, not both. The burden of proof is on the cop. (He) has to show that he knew you were speeding, by calibrated speedo, radar, or whatever, ie: his estimate. Anyone can estimate your speed but how accurate is that? See what I mean? BTW, I speed all the time but I seldom get pulled over much less cited. (Thanks V1) You might want to look into how observant you are while on the road, in a car or on a bike. It says something (to everyone) that you aren't very...observant, and thus, are kind of scary to others on the road at the same time. Good luck!

Garrison, please tell me these high speed runs were with the new sprockets on....

No, not both. The burden of proof is on the cop. (He) has to show that he knew you were speeding, by calibrated speedo, radar, or whatever, ie: his estimate. Anyone can estimate your speed but how accurate is that? See what I mean? BTW, I speed all the time but I seldom get pulled over much less cited. (Thanks V1) You might want to look into how observant you are while on the road, in a car or on a bike. It says something (to everyone) that you aren't very...observant, and thus, are kind of scary to others on the road at the same time. Good luck!

So I should definitely mention that to my lawyer?

Garrison, please tell me these high speed runs were with the new sprockets on....

Haha, yeah man. They were definitely on haha. Freshly changed and ready for testing.

Just wondering, in your state, if someone dies in a crash involving you at high speed, if the judge would have the option of slapping a vehicular homicide on you, with consideration of previous driving record? If convicted, how many years and would it be in the pen?

Slow down.. Do not self incriminate to LEO's. By doing so, you are basically pleading guilty. Get a lawyer.

I wouldn't worry about buying a new busa right now under these circumstances unless you are very wealthy and can afford to pay super high premiums. Maybe something with around 50 cc's is what you should be looking for. Anyhow good luck with whatever happens bro!:beerchug:

Back