Need some advice

Garrison

Registered
I got clocked for 125 in a 55 today. Any idea how to get this taken care of without losing my license? I figured a lawyer was in order, but does anyone actually have any experience with these types of situations?

Yep, lawyer up and try to get it reduced to a lower speed for nice little fine and a point or two.

+1 and some of this:please:

That's what I'm saying.
I have a huge list of offenses for this one. Failure to stop for a traffic stop, Reckless driving, and the 125 in a 55, which as he put it was: "A very low estimate of how fast you were going". At least he was nice in that regard.

Get you paper together... Lawyer up... How did to get caught? You had 60 more MPH left on the speedo...

That's what I'm saying.
I have a huge list of offenses for this one. Failure to stop for a traffic stop, Reckless driving, and the 125 in a 55, which as he put it was: "A very low estimate of how fast you were going". At least he was nice in that regard.

If all else fells, I'm looking to buy a new busa. LOL!!!

Get you paper together... Lawyer up... How did to get caught? You had 60 more MPH left on the speedo...

I didn't that's the weird thing. I was almost home and a statie pulled up beside me and yells at me to pull over. The worst part was knowing that I had completely gotten away with it and then BAM.

If all else fells, I'm looking to buy a new busa. LOL!!!
I'll keep that in mind. I may have to.

lawyer up you going to need it sounds like he didn't get a radar on you but with a lousy record like that he may not need it. and SLOW YOUR ROLL!!! :laugh: if you manage to keep your license.

lawyer up you going to need it sounds like he didn't get a radar on you but with a lousy record like that he may not need it. and SLOW YOUR ROLL!!! :laugh: if you manage to keep your license.

Dude... you don't even know.
My record? This is my tenth speeding ticket. 3rd official one, because I got all the others knocked down to moving violations, but this is easily the biggest.
As for keeping my license? I'm doubting. Perhaps I'll only lose it for a month or something.

KY would be a good idea:whistle:
For the reeming I'm about to receive, I might as well just start buying increasingly bigger dildos so it hurts less in the end.

Last edited:
Here's a thought. If you know someone your trust, and I mean TRUST. Maybe you could put your bike in their name prior to your court date. Lawyer up, offer community service or whatever. Good luck. I got around 100 in a 40 and the only charge I got was reckless driving which was tuff but I didnt know they could tag you for speeding and the reckless driving. Thats kinda like charging someone for murder and battery. I guess police can do just about whatever they want

10 SPEEDING TICKETS ???

I think maybe there are some issues there :poke:

Good luck regardless

Back