Need some advice, am I being a Jerk?

Glad you worked things out. Next time don't tell her she is being silly when she is emotional!!!!! Not good! :laugh:

Yeah, next time she gets "emotional" give her some of this...
duct-tape.gif

another reason why I dont fave a facebook account but many have fb because they want to share family photos with relatives in other states which makes sense I guess.

in the future I would tell her either u trust me or you dont. there is no inbetween. I would be very clear and stern about it and would not repeat myself twice. the more you try to convince someone that you have done nothing wrong the more they think you have something to hide.

glad it worked out.

I have gotten those spam messages on my facebook as well.Even my wife gets those so its not a big deal.I dont click on them because they usually have a virus or worm.I think she needs to grow up and act more mature.Sure jealousy is a normal reaction but if you 2 trust each other then it shouldnt be an issue.If she is fishing for something, then she is insecure and doesnt trust you fully.My wife and I dont share emails, facebook or whatever but she can look on my page anytime.My wife knows I come home to her every night and shouldnt have to worry about me going out behind her back.I do flirt but its harmless and its the way I am.I like looking at women but again its just me and all I do is look.Typical guy thing to do right.Bottom line is, you gotta have trust or it can never work out.

Dear Lord please don't do that. She already saw posts on this board from you and was all like..."who is Blonde on a busa and why do you talk to girls online". I got that stopped real quick but it would be hard to explaine who you are if you went and did that. Man....you girls are ruthless! Im telling Randy on you. :moon:

Omg that's funny. My wife is convinced I wanna go to the bash to meet BoB and VaBusa for a hookup.
She saw their avatars and said same thing. Unh huh! Caughtcha talking to women :crowbar:

Omg that's funny. My wife is convinced I wanna go to the bash to meet BoB and VaBusa for a hookup.
She saw their avatars and said same thing. Unh huh! Caughtcha talking to women :crowbar:

Dear Lord please don't do that. She already saw posts on this board from you and was all like..."who is Blonde on a busa and why do you talk to girls online". I got that stopped real quick but it would be hard to explaine who you are if you went and did that. Man....you girls are ruthless! Im telling Randy on you. :moon:

You both might could use a script for these:poke:
uploadfromtaptalk1329502642618.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1329502642618.jpg

That’s a big part of it. Our son is almost 18 months old and I think she has only has 3 periods since he was born. The docs (3 of them) have been placing her on different meds to try to stabilize her hormones. She knows they are all out of whack and apologizes for it from time to time.
\

OH, Post-partum depression on top of it...BELIEVE me, I know ALLLLLLL about that. My condolences....

Okay guys, we are getting WAY off course here, back on topic. Lil Charlie, yes, you are being a jerk...

Back