NEED HELP GUYS! Have swingarm extnsions, but chain will NOT stay tight!!

Buy a ZVX2 ZST Chain ......Factory chains aren't zzz chains they aren't even ek chains... The stockers are RK GSV3 530 chains... check wheel alignment for spacers being on correct side and chain is in line with front sprocket. If it's a volar chain junk it. Be sure it's adjusted right evenly per side by taking a measurement from the swingarm center pivot bolt on each side. Don't go off the welded in extension marks. They could be wrong, off and not even welded in exact same spot on each side making them off.. Set your slack, set jam nuts and snug with added half turn on rear axle add carter key...
I snap one of those zvx2"s doing an 8 grand hole shot and it was brand new:whistle: for my money and azz, a ZZZ is only way to go.

Well some needs to be a jerk here, its not your chain, your swingarm is shrinking!
LOL

Get ZZZ and be done!

Anything you snatch on can break, a 630 will break. Clutch control from the line is what you needed.. I been over 300 hp on same chain for 3 years and no issues, and have adjusted chain less than 5 times. no kinks or nothing...I have replaced more zzz chains than you want to know about...If some members really spoke out you would know..

where did your chain break at? maybe a bad link or if master link maybe installation or bad link..

221742_168811933173181_100001331252358_356436_6377646_n.jpg
Anything you snatch on can break, a 630 will break. Clutch control from the line is what you needed.. I been over 300 hp on same chain for 3 years and no issues, and have adjusted chain less than 5 times. no kinks or nothing...I have replaced more zzz chains than you want to know about...If some members really spoke out you would know..

where did your chain break at? maybe a bad link or if master link maybe installation or bad link..
If I didnt tell this man about the chain that snapped on me, I"d be a real prick. Run what you want bro, all i can do is tell it how it happened. (no the master did not break) Ive been running the same ZZZ for three years at the strip, tossing the clutch at 8-9 grand on a slick. I"m sold

221742_168811933173181_100001331252358_356436_6377646_n.jpg

180138_156262104428164_100001331252358_286021_291349_n.jpg

Thank you!!

And here is a picture of the extensions----- Do they look like they should? Especially the nuts themselves....:banghead:

chaddickbusaextensions.JPG

Yes sir, always tight.

Gotta be the chain then, one.or the other had to move to give it the slack. I've always run the zzz chain, stock, 240 rear and now aftermarket wheels and its.always done fine. Being said, Goldenchild knows his stuff too, so the other chain should work perfectly fine. Flip a coin and order up. :laugh:

Well, I'm going to order a zzz chain, and see how it works out for me. Goldenchild, depending on how it goes, I'm going to try yours on the next one.

Does anybody know the best place to purchase one?:please::please::please:

Well, I'm going to order a zzz chain, and see how it works out for me. Goldenchild, depending on how it goes, I'm going to try yours on the next one.

Does anybody know the best place to purchase one?:please::please::please:

There are a few different site sponsors that carry em, pashnit, Goldenchild, Justin and Honda east, just to name a few and I'm sure there's more. Take your pick and you'll get a decent deal and good service.

Back