Need chain fast!!

Scipione420

Registered
Hey guys whats going on? So i was riding today and gave it a lil gas and before you know it i got smacked in the leg by my chain. The big bummer is that i need a chain by this weekend! Anyone know where i can get a chain asap? I was looking at the ZZZ's any help would be great!

Ummmmmmm,

maybe it would be a good idea to call Charles at Street & Track, or Daniel at Cloud Nine.

Fire off PM's to 'em.or give a ring. I know Charles is a fast shipper with a good $.

Yea ive got to try something i just dont think i can get it here for this weekend... Im soo pist big ride this weekend...

Yeah ohhh well ive heard some bad stories about chains breaking! Im glad it happened when i was going slow!! It could have been alot worse.... ???

I had 5800 miles on it. I clean and lube it all the time It broke at the rivit i dont know if there was something wrong with the rivit ??? The rest of the chain still looks new i even found the o rings that came out of the broken link, they were sitting on my bellypan...

Alex, if you cant get a chain, you are welcome to use my bike bud
I will be in NJ doing a track day all weekend
on my Gixxer

Brendan thanks alot for offering the bike to me i dont even know what to say! :beerchug: I just ordered a chain from indiana and got 2 day air shipping so if ups will deliver on saturday i'll be all set but i dont think they will..... Have fun and be safe in NJ bro! Give me a ring when ya get back havnt talk it a few..... :beerchug:

HMMMM I wounder if i can? Im gonna have to bring it to the dealer tomorrow and see what they can do. I dont know if i could trust it tho im sure its twisted. I got very lucky once dont know if i can get lucky with it twice.....

I'm good to go parts are gonna be here tomorrow!! Thanks again brendan for offering the bike to me your a good guy! :beerchug:

Now i also got a new front sprocket and it doesnt have the rubber like the factory one, is that gonna be bad for the trans?

I'm good to go parts are gonna be here tomorrow!! Thanks again brendan for offering the bike to me your a good guy! :beerchug:

Now i also got a new front sprocket and it doesnt have the rubber like the factory one, is that gonna be bad for the trans?

Im honestly not sure, but I put an aftermarket sprocket on my dirtbike that didnt have the rubber and it seemed to work fine, nothing got damaged. However, i cant vouch for the Busa, can someone else chime in on this?

also, I would have simply gone to the stealership first, they usually have chains. Then, after i have a chain for the ride, order the nicer one off the net.

Back