Need chain fast!!

I'm good to go parts are gonna be here tomorrow!! Thanks again brendan for offering the bike to me your a good guy! :beerchug:

Now i also got a new front sprocket and it doesn't have the rubber like the factory one, is that gonna be bad for the trans?

The aftermarket ones don't have the rubber on them, but they work just fine :thumbsup:

Hey guys whats going on? So i was riding today and gave it a lil gas and before you know it i got smacked in the leg by my chain. The big bummer is that i need a chain by this weekend! Anyone know where i can get a chain asap? I was looking at the ZZZ's any help would be great!

LMK if you need chain can have it to you Saturday am.I wouldn't do a new chain with old sprockets though,have them in stock also.

Sorry GC wish i got a hold of you yesterday i got a chain last night should be here tomorrow.... I didnt think it would make it all the way to MA from oregon in 2 days and ups dont deliver here on sat....

Sorry GC wish i got a hold of you yesterday i got a chain last night should be here tomorrow.... I didnt think it would make it all the way to MA from oregon in 2 days and ups dont deliver here on sat....

I overnighted a seat to boston shipped thursday am and it was there friday am via the post office by 10am.

Glad you got it handled.

Back