chain

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys Im gonna be stretching her 6 over and putting a 43t rear on so what chain should I get. Also do i need to replace the front sprocket it only has 2500 miles on it.

i vote to replace the front its cheap and u're already moddin.
i have an ek chain zvx but i havent installed it yet. hopefully today

front sprockets are like $20, take a look at it and see, or just do it for the $20 LOL.

I like EK ZZZ chains myself.

I would say yes to the sprocket. Change them as a combo. EK 530zzz is the chain I like
Posted via Mobile Device

Also who wants to lend me their chain breaker and riveting tool cuz i really dont want to buy one.:laugh:

Check with the sponsors here. I've bought two setups from Charles at Street / Track.

2500 miles is nothing on a front sprocket if the bikes been taken care of, it's your choice.

Charles can help you with the chain you need, number of links, etc.

I prefer the ZZZ myself.
with 6" over you will need 132-134 links.

Unless something has changed, the ZZZ is made in chrome, silver and gold. I think the links are 120 130 140 150 but the 120s and 150s seem to be the ones you can commonly find. If you are stuck on black, I'd try a EK 530ZVX2

I've got a extra 150 link Gold ZZZ chain and JT 16t front sprocket (-1 tooth from stock) I can set you up with. PM me if you are interested.

I may just gave to buy a stretch combo because the extensions i bought from the guy dont fit.I may Be out $100. Sucks though as they are like new and look sweet. Oh what about the sprocket i posted the link on will that work.

The extensions fit 07 600/750/1000 bike but not a busa if anybody wants to buy them i want my $ back plus shipping i'll put some pics up when my camera batteries are charged.

Back