Need hayabusa riders - can you help?

vividcast

Registered
Can anyone help us find Hayabusa riders???

We are looking for Hayabusa riders to participate on a national marketing tour from May 8 - July 30.

Riders will be responsible for riding company-provided sportbikes on national tour and helping with marketing program (handing out product, etc.). Pay includes salary plus daily per diem. Our client is a high-profile soda company.

We need experienced riders who know how to handle the bikes.

If interested, you can send an e-mail to careeropportunities@vividsport.com

Any suggestions you may have on how we can find people to ride is most appreciated!!!!
Casting Manager

rock.gif
is this for real?? cause this would be sweet! sign me up!

Too bad I've got a full time job.....that would be a kick in the arse!!

That would be awesome, but I don't think the Corps would let me take that much leave
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145570835 -->

Hmmmmm...

High profile soda company....

Atlanta, GA.......

......Might that be Coca Cola?

Can you post up more details?

<!--EDIT|A'Busa'd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145571553 -->

How much does it pay?
biggrin.gif

and, follow up question, Do I get a Hayabusa when it's over?
biggrin.gif
(Thats the biggest grin I could find)

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145577383 -->

biggrin.gif

Im puttin in the resume later tonight....qualify for all the requirements, even the MSF course. Hope it pays well enough to leave the place im at now! ;)

Ill let yall know what i find out!

For those who are interested in the position and have sent e-mails to careeropportunities@vividsport.com to get more info, I just wanted to let you know that we will contact you first thing next week with more information. At this point we are processing everything we've received so far and will move forward individually with everyone early next week.

Thanks and keep spreading the word! We'll have multiple teams so we'll need more than a few sportbike riders.

Casting Manager
Vivid Marketing

Could ba a well planned E-Mail scam of some kind ..................Or I could just be jealous "cause I can't do it .......married w/4 kids , demanding job , etc. etc.
tounge.gif

Back