Need hayabusa riders - can you help?

vividcast

Registered
Can anyone help us find Hayabusa riders???

We are looking for Hayabusa riders to participate on a national marketing tour from May 8 - July 30.  

Riders will be responsible for riding company-provided sportbikes on national tour and helping with marketing program (handing out product, etc.).  Pay includes salary plus daily per diem.  Our client is a high-profile soda company.

We need experienced riders who know how to handle the bikes.

If interested, you can send an e-mail to careeropportunities@vividsport.com

Any suggestions you may have on how we can find people to ride is most appreciated!!!!
Casting Manager

I wanna go...I'll ride one for you...

Call me...
Call me...

David

rock.gif

My guess would be a Pepsi / Mountain Dew promo of some sort, as they list Pepsi as a client.

I'm game... email sent.

Quick response... here's the skinny

Sportbike Rider – Promotional Marketing Tour

Get paid to ride a Hayabusa sportbike on a national promotional tour! Riders will be responsible for riding Hayabusas and supporting marketing activities on a national tour from May 8 – July 30. If interested, send an e-mail to careeropportunities@vividsport.com.

To apply for position submit resume, photo and letter of interest to: careeropportunities@vividsport.com. In the subject line please reference SB1. No phone calls please. Candidates may be required to submit additional information upon request.

Job Overview/Objective:

Seeking an experienced MSF certified motorcycle sportbike rider who is energetic, engaging and passionate about bringing brand experiences to life on a nationwide tour.

Job Description:

* Sole rider of custom-designed Sport Motorcycle
* Ride motorcycle on national tour from May 8 to July 30 and execute marketing promotion in select cities
* Position requires staff to be on the road for the entire duration of the tour (appx. 12 weeks)
* Responsible for upkeep / maintenance of motorcycles in pristine condition for the duration of the tour
* Report to Tour and Field Manager
* Set up, execute and tear down all events as part of a four (4) person full-time field team
* Assist in Pre-event and event day logistics - work with Tour and Field Manager
* Flawless execution of all events
* Interact with consumers and sample allotted product with Tour and Field Manager, and local staff
* On-the-ground interaction with clients, event contacts, and Vivid HQ management when on site
* Administrative paperwork including but not limited to expense reports (to be submitted by the 15th and 30th of each month), accident reports and incident reports

Candidate Profile - Qualifications/Requirements:

* 21+ years of age
* Familiarity and knowledge of African-American, Latino and Asian cultures a plus
* 3+ years of sportbike riding experience
* MSF certified
* Clean driving record
* Candidates will be drug tested
* Prior field marketing experience
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Athletic, neat appearance
* Physically able to lift 75 lbs.
* Bright, energetic and engaging with consumers
* Committed to consistently outstanding, positive interaction with consumers
* Knowledge of brand (provided in training)
* A team player with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
* Ability to work with Tour and Field Managers, Vivid HQ management, clients & event contacts to ensure that the promotional experience is turnkey and impactful
* Willingness to go above and beyond standard requirements to deliver an award-winning program for our clients
* Full-time availability May 8, 2006 – July 30, 2006
o Weekends are a MUST
o This position will be on the road for the entire duration of the tour
* Basic computer/internet skills

Sounds like fun traveling the country and ridin' a Busa.

I qualify for everything, but I would bet the wages are horrible.

Kinda hard to drop a good or even decent paying position for a temp and most likely crummy paying job.

I hope they don't make you trailer them.
I'll ride everywhere with a support vehicle, but don't make me load and unload them.
I'm not MSF Certified and I wouldn't call myself athletic.
But I qualify otherwise.
I think I'll send my e-mail and photo in.

I'll ride everywhere with a support vehicle, but don't make me load and unload them.
But I qualify otherwise.
I wonder what they mean by MSF certified? I would almost bet that they mean you have completed a safety course...

But I qualify otherwise.
I wonder what they mean by MSF certified?  I would almost bet that they mean you have completed a safety course...
Yeah MC, well, atleast thats how the DMV refers to us who have completed the course where im from. Were "certified"....i dont feel certified! ;)

Sounds awesome!.....but why didn't they think of this 20yrs ago when I was able to go.......and have fun too!

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145591555 -->

I'm old school.
I went to Wally Wallenbergers Driving School. ( Real name)
I was 15 years old, you did 30 hours class room and 6 hours behind the wheel.
Exactly on your 16th Birthday( If you where cool) you went to DMV and did your test and drove out of the place, with your new piece of semi-lamanated Drivers License.
At least that is what I did ...

* Interact with consumers and sample allotted product with Tour and Field Manager, and local staff

Anybody interested now.. ?

Guinness.jpg

Vivid...hummmm....does the position require any "neked" work? Celebrex and hydrocodone ok?

Back