omaha, nebraska riders

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
I have been trying to find riders to cruise with and still nothin i got a little less then a week left in country before i go back to iraq just wanted to rider with the other busa owners and as i recall some busa riders tell me to let them know when i got back so we can go for a ride...LoL....i got people tryin to race me so i just go home i get bored from that.  I got people asking me if my bike is a katana or what is it!?!?  Hell no its a Hayabusa....HuH!?!?.....whats that.......Then i just tell them man i dont know i thought it was a kool lookin bike for 10k.........some people just need jesus......
ices_rofl.gif
 have a good day!

With a week left, I'd be out by myself becoming one w/ the Busa.

Ride that sucka hard & don't worry about other people!

(TXBusa05LE @ Jun. 16 2007,12:54) With a week left, I'd be out by myself becoming one w/ the Busa.  

Ride that sucka hard & don't worry about other people!
yea but i get bored riding by myself, but i just left power pro sports and this dude with a gsxr 600 ask if i would ride with him and later today and i you know i said yes to that.i rode with him down the highway and i guess he was trying to show me that he can go fast to but everytime i tried to keep up with him i had to look back cause i would catch myself about 100meters ahead of him
ices_rofl.gif

There were several members from Omaha at our first MNG in Colorado... Where are they now?

Back